Options

Please fix this kabam

Fix it I have problem from 3 days.
I losted my game.

Comments

• Options
    Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Posts: 4,676
    Hey Achuanagha, I'm sorry to hear that you've lost access to your account!

Our Support Team will work with you to help recover the account, and you can get in touch with them by clicking on THIS link. You should try to provide them with as much of the following information as possible to help verify your ownership of the account:

1. Last 2 Purchases (including amount of real-world currency spent and transaction dates) i.e Google or iTunes purchases
    2. Last Login Date (approximate to within 60 Days)
    3. Your account's name as it is displayed in-game
    4. Email linked to your account (this can be your GameCenter ID, Google Play ID, or your Kabam ID)
    5. Account Creation Date (approximate to within 60 Days)
    **If you are having trouble remembering when you created your account, check the dates of some of your earliest Achievements in your Google Play or Game Center account.
    6. Device and Device OS you were/are playing on
    7. Summoner Level, a few of your most powerful Champions, and Alliance name (if you are part of one)

If you would prefer to contact our Support Team from within the game, simply click on the gear shaped icon, located in the top left corner of the Home screen. From there, tap the button which says “Support”, then tap the button that says “Need more help? Contact us”.
This discussion has been closed.