**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW Defensive team

I have a designated AW defense team, Morningstar and her synergies (Guillotine, Mephisto, Angela, and extra usually Rogue). The new team revolves around my recently duped Ultron 4*.
Team:

Ultron (Duped)

Beast (Duped)

Phoenix (Duped)

Spider-man (Classic)

Nebula (Unduped)

Are there any better teams here for defense? I'd like to have the most effective team I can have on defense.

All 4*s Unduped:
Angela, Nebula, Spider-man (Classic), Guillotine, Hela, Captain Marvel, Dr. V, Cyclops, Karnak, Psylocke, Punisher 2099, Cable, Super. IronMan, Crossbones, Iron Patriot, Drax.

Duped: Ultron, Beast, Phoenix, Rogue.

Awakened: Morninstar, & Falcon.

Comments

• Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    You mention synergies in your post. Bear in mind that synergies are not active in war, so any team that you build around synergies will not work. Best thing to build around is the difficulty of the defender.
  • Options
    SoulBreaker1229SoulBreaker1229 Posts: 228
    0_0 I had no idea...
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I have a designated AW defense team, Morningstar and her synergies (Guillotine, Mephisto, Angela, and extra usually Rogue). The new team revolves around my recently duped Ultron 4*.
    Team:

Ultron (Duped)

Beast (Duped)

Phoenix (Duped)

Spider-man (Classic)

Nebula (Unduped)

Are there any better teams here for defense? I'd like to have the most effective team I can have on defense.

All 4*s Unduped:
    Angela, Nebula, Spider-man (Classic), Guillotine, Hela, Captain Marvel, Dr. V, Cyclops, Karnak, Psylocke, Punisher 2099, Cable, Super. IronMan, Crossbones, Iron Patriot, Drax.

Duped: Ultron, Beast, Phoenix, Rogue.

Awakened: Morninstar, & Falcon.

Awakened as in u used an awakening gem on them? U wasted an AG on falcon??
  • Options
    SoulBreaker1229SoulBreaker1229 Posts: 228

"Awakened as in u used an awakening gem on them? U wasted an AG on falcon?? "

I'm not proud... He was the only skill I had at the time.