**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Android/Samsung issue

Hi, kabam team. There's a problem with the game from the Google play store. Marvel contest of champions crashed twice today during the archangel arena. This is the first two times this happened since I downloaded.

Any support/help would be appreciated. If anyone has experienced this or know any issues with Android please reach out. Thanks

Comments

• EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    MCoC is specifically tailored to be an IOS game. It works on android too, but to a lesser extent. This means that Android users don't get as good an experience as Mephone users (Haha, get it? Because I, me. Nevermind). Anyway, I use an android too, and I don't really have too many problems (aside from a buttload of lag, of course). Maybe it's your phone. What phone are you using?
  • KascammKascamm Posts: 2
    I cant even fight!!!! Ive been playing for 3 years now and if this aint fixed im done!!!! @Kabam Miike
  • 3ul3r23ul3r2 Posts: 56
    edited July 2018
    It's bs. Android crashes so much since update. Nothing done about it. Stop playing.
  • Hey Guys, I’m sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

We're always trying to make improvements to how the game performs and we appreciate reports like this one as they allow us to identify specific areas that need looking into.

With that being said, to help us keep everyone's comments about performance issues more organized, Please take a moment to contribute to the Android user performance issues thread by providing as much of the requested information as possible.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.