**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Develope MCOC 2

NEONEO Posts: 347
edited July 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
I think this game is so cluttered with code on top of code with all the updates since the contest began that it’s time to develop a sequel. That way it could be developed on a new game engine with fresh code. Maybe release a beta with 2D fighting as it is in the current contest and a beta with 360 degree movement like Transformers in the other to see which summoners prefer. Also I think summoners should have the ability to maintain there current profile and champs into the new contest. What do you all think?

Comments

• Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    No from me. They'd lose most of their playerbase and that includes 90% of the whales
  • Options
    Why lose the player base. We would receive notifications to download the new game via email. That would happen after beta testing to inform us to download the sequel/ replacement app. We would maintain our rosters onto a shiny new game engine.
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I mean, why can't we just do that with this game. A second game, assuming you'd be able to transfer your old champs, would just be the same game, but number 2. As for the whole 360 beta thing, I suppose that would be a good idea for a new game, although that is a feature that could just be implemented into the current game, where people could have the option to sign up for said beta test. As the other two said, we'd also lose a great majority of the playerbase.
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    How about instead of demanding rank down tickets, potions and a new game; we give Kabam a chance to fix the current game.

How about it?
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    NEO wrote: »
    Why lose the player base. We would receive notifications to download the new game via email. That would happen after beta testing to inform us to download the sequel/ replacement app. We would maintain our rosters onto a shiny new game engine.

I dunno. Statistically, people tend to stray away from "remake" 2nd games, if they aren't substantially better than the 1st. If the 2nd one is only a remake of the 1st with the 360 feature, the playerbase would lash out.

Take another game, like the new Smash Bros. It has stuff, and more stuff, and Ridley, but some people hate it because can be considered a "port" of Smash 4 (Sorry to those of you who don't know what I'm talking about. Hail Melee!"

In any case, a 2nd game might not work in Kabam's favor.
  • Options
    NEO wrote: »

I dunno. Statistically, people tend to stray away from "remake" 2nd games, if they aren't substantially better than the 1st. If the 2nd one is only a remake of the 1st with the 360 feature, the playerbase would lash out.

Take another game, like the new Smash Bros. It has stuff, and more stuff, and Ridley, but some people hate it because can be considered a "port" of Smash 4 (Sorry to those of you who don't know what I'm talking about. Hail Melee!"

In any case, a 2nd game might not work in Kabam's favor.

I see your point. It just seems they keep making the game worse and worse with each piled on update. Maybe just redevelope the existing game and replace would be the best option. I’m just aggravated with the game, burnt out my secondary device. Just seems like a fresh start somewhere would be good.
  • Options
    GoldenSkullGoldenSkull Posts: 55
    if anyone here played destiny 1 and then destiny 2.... you learned that making a second game may not be the way to go....
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Not interested in a MCOC 2. I'd quit.