**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which unduped 4* to take to rank 4 or 5

Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
All unduped

Which unduped 4* to take to rank 4 or 5 38 votes

Agent Venom
7%
PiviotCpAmericanoSangbeobeo 3 votes
Doc Ock
47%
DarkZenDOKTOROKTOPUSSuperSam57M1k0rinRasiloverBahamutPedritkoV1PER1987ralphhotmailChirdxxAnthinhoTarrenMooreFalcons01Cowboyschamploo1XxOriginalxXIron_spider1Nerds_galoreOmegaquan86 18 votes
Venom
0%
Hawkeye
44%
DrownedGodGAM3RGUYCosmic_Ray13StoyvensenxananabananaLeo_ruRobster39SassyMastySumit2003LurekBabura0EnderDraco58ItsTheBroskiMaldroit2doctorbFhfjghhggggjfhfjgFeste22 17 votes

Comments

• Options
    Doc Ock
    I need one to help me finish chapter 4 act 4 and I need something these three don't provide. Any advice besides " fix ur masteries" is welcomeqtecr2869v0u.png
  • Options
    AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Doc Ock
    I need one to help me finish chapter 4 act 4 and I need something these three don't provide. Any advice besides " fix ur masteries" is welcomeqtecr2869v0u.png

I can try and help
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,725 ★★★
    Hawkeye
    Hawkeye is way underrated IMO.
    First, his bleed / DOT from his arrows is great, especially since it is a special 1 attack you can use it frequently.
    Second, his power drain, also from SP1 attack, helps keep in check enemies from using SP3 and in some cases SP2.

I've even used my Hawkeye successfully against enemies that don't bleed just to keep them from using SP2 and 3 attacks.
    Believe me, he is better than Doc Oct anyday.
  • Options
    AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Doc Ock
    Doc Oc can permanently power lock or heal block his opponent, check seatin's champion their list
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Agent Venom
    I like agent venom he shrugs off stuns and few other things(mines max rank and ability 4*)

But I just usually rank up whoever I do decent with fighting, Not a top player by any means
  • Options
    Doc Ock
    Thanks for the input guys I went with doc
  • Options
    Doc Ock
    Thanks for the input guys I went with doc
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Wow u have a max out 4* champion and still on act 4? With your the top 4 champs u have i think could defeat maestro quite easily. I didn't have any max out 4*s when i defeated maestro. My starlord wasn't even duped at the time lol
  • Options
    Oswaldo72383Oswaldo72383 Posts: 249
    Doc and not close
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Hawkeye
    Hawkeye's great. Bleed, power drain. A little bad in terms of health, but it's overlookable. Doc, on the other hand, has nothing other than a somewhat high damage output, and power drain is more useful than that.
  • Options
    Doc Ock
    Wow u have a max out 4* champion and still on act 4? With your the top 4 champs u have i think could defeat maestro quite easily. I didn't have any max out 4*s when i defeated maestro. My starlord wasn't even duped at the time lol

Seems legit
  • Options
    ugh...trolls...that said:
    HE has been getting a lot more love lately because his s1 gives power control, which you appear to be lacking. Doc Ock has some good abilities, I'm just not good at using him. AV can cause a couple of decent debuffs, but his tenacity (shrug debuffs) is his real value. Venom is just no, unless he gets an overhaul with his movie release.
    Second consideration is what classes help you most. Ock slides down the list a bit since you already have SL duped. I think it's HE or AV (who was on my quest and AQ team for a long time) for the upgrade.
    I'd also recommend investing some time in t1a and t4b arenas to 5/50 more champs. If your roster isn't deep, you'll just need to keep restarting your streak, but long run is worth it.