**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Start AW pls

SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★
I want to play AW. Start it. Without AW alliances have no reason to survive.

You delayed AW but you still can’t fix the problem. This boring situation seems to last forever. So why don’t you start the AW to give our alliance a reason to work together?

Comments

• Options
    I mean AW season 3. Obviously.
  • Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    My alliance is playing AW. What else do you need?
  • Options

Season 3. It gives big rewards, worth for trying. Now you play but you don’t have desire to win. Rewards are too small.
  • Options
    Spaddicted wrote: »

Season 3. It gives big rewards, worth for trying. Now you play but you don’t have desire to win. Rewards are too small.

Seasons are meant to enslave you. Be free.
  • Options

Nope. War season is the only reason why we need an alliance. Without big rewards from war season I would play alone.

• Options

Nope. War season is the only reason why we need an alliance. Without big rewards from war season I would play alone.

What about AQ? Alliance events? Loyalty chips?

War seasons are new to this game. And to be honest, have made the game more stressful. All this crazyness about kicking people from alliances because they get knocked out, or seeking desperately to buy potions... that seems like a very unhealthy hobby. It is ok if you find that entertaining, but I find less reasons now to play in an alliance than before the seasons. And I have been playing this game since alliances were introduced.
  • Options

What about AQ? Alliance events? Loyalty chips?

War seasons are new to this game. And to be honest, have made the game more stressful. All this crazyness about kicking people from alliances because they get knocked out, or seeking desperately to buy potions... that seems like a very unhealthy hobby. It is ok if you find that entertaining, but I find less reasons now to play in an alliance than before the seasons. And I have been playing this game since alliances were introduced.

Alliance events are boring and meaningless.
    We have to choose between AW and AQ and I like AW more. And you have to spend potions and revive for AQ too.
    Don’t tell me about loyalty. What a joke.

I like AW season and I want it to be started now. Kabam delays it to fix the game but they can’t, so why don’t they start the season anyway?

• Options
    If you are doing map 6 on AQ, then I guess you use potions, but otherwise... it is unlikely.
    Perhaps you are in the wrong alliance.
  • Options
    No. I’m not that good a player and so is my alliance. That’s why we have to choose between AW or AQ because we have our limitations. We want to advance in the game and AW seasons give us an opportunity.
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    they will start he season sfter they fix the cureent critical issues.
  • Options
    The overheating happens 2 weeks ago and there is no sign that they can fix it. Maybe they need months. So there will be no AW season for months?
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    It's better to delay than start it when it's broken. Learn some patience cause you sound like an entitled jerk. "I like AW season and I want it to be started now." Lol
  • Options
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    It's better to delay than start it when it's broken. Learn some patience cause you sound like an entitled jerk. "I like AW season and I want it to be started now." Lol

I don’t think I’m a worse person than you by any mean. I just want to state my opinion.
  • Options
    By delaying everything you don’t do anything good for the game either.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Yeah start AW season! That way when people’s phones shut off because they had the audacity to play 3 fights in a row (so as to not hold up their alliance) they have to buy potions to top up again, while also apologising to their alliance for potentially sabotaging the war by losing an attack bonus.
    Genius idea mate
  • Options
    Yeah start AW season! That way when people’s phones shut off because they had the audacity to play 3 fights in a row (so as to not hold up their alliance) they have to buy potions to top up again, while also apologising to their alliance for potentially sabotaging the war by losing an attack bonus.
    Genius idea mate

Don’t exaggerate things. Your phone is perfectly fine if you play for only 30 minutes. I know it because i am using Iphone 6 and it overheated. 30 minutes are more than enough for AW.

You can’t grind arenas in this situation but it’s another problem. I am taking about AW season.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Genius idea mate

Don’t exaggerate things. Your phone is perfectly fine if you play for only 30 minutes. I know it because i am using Iphone 6 and it overheated. 30 minutes are more than enough for AW.

You can’t grind arenas in this situation but it’s another problem. I am taking about AW season.

It's not an exaggeration. People have devices that have overheated to the point of breaking. They're not going to encourage people to play Seasons before they fix it. Seasons are the most competitive aspect of the game at the moment. Once they resolve it, they'll start them again.
  • Options
    Genius idea mate

It's not an exaggeration. People have devices that have overheated to the point of breaking. They're not going to encourage people to play Seasons before they fix it. Seasons are the most competitive aspect of the game at the moment. Once they resolve it, they'll start them again.

You are exaggerating things. I use my iphone for AW and I know what is the problem here. My phone only stops working after 1 hour of playing non stop. For 30 minutes it’s hot, yes, but not to an extreme level.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Yours maybe. Have a look through the Thread on the issue. Some have warped the casing bad enough to separate. Some have stopped working completely. I don't think you get how serious the issue is.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Please, tell me more about how you know exactly how everyone else phones are reacting based on your limited knowledge of how your 1 phone is reacting...

The game gets too laggy to play higher tier AW after a short amount of play time, might be fine in your lower tier where deaths don’t matter much but it does higher up (assuming low tier because you can’t do AW and AQ at the same time)
  • Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Genius idea mate

You are exaggerating things. I use my iphone for AW and I know what is the problem here. My phone only stops working after 1 hour of playing non stop. For 30 minutes it’s hot, yes, but not to an extreme level.

Just because your phone shuts off after an hour doesn’t mean it’s the same for everyone else. Some players can’t play for 5 minutes... put yourself in their shoes and imagine if they started AW season 3
  • Options
    Please, tell me more about how you know exactly how everyone else phones are reacting based on your limited knowledge of how your 1 phone is reacting...

The game gets too laggy to play higher tier AW after a short amount of play time, might be fine in your lower tier where deaths don’t matter much but it does higher up (assuming low tier because you can’t do AW and AQ at the same time)

Genius idea mate

Just because your phone shuts off after an hour doesn’t mean it’s the same for everyone else. Some players can’t play for 5 minutes... put yourself in their shoes and imagine if they started AW season 3

What am I reading? You guys only “heard” and “read” about the overheating problems right? I am the one who suffered and I told you that the problem is exaggerated badly.

And yes I’m playing at lower level than you maybe but I know for sure that you only need 10 minutes for one match max. What a joke.
  • Options

Genius idea mate

What am I reading? You guys only “heard” and “read” about the overheating problems right? I am the one who suffered and I told you that the problem is exaggerated badly.

And yes I’m playing at lower level than you maybe but I know for sure that you only need 10 minutes for one match max. What a joke.

Only joke here is you lol, I cant play more than 15 minutes personally so I’d say I’m affected more than you, and I’m saying others are affected even more than me.

Now stop acting like you know it all, because you clearly don’t, the AW season likely won’t start until this is fixed so suck it up and maybe try doing some AQ, who knows you might clear a day without item use.
  • Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★

Genius idea mate

No I have an iPhone SE so experience the same problem causing me not to do arena or event quest and only AQ. We do still run AW and my lag isn’t as bad as others, but I’m sorry they can’t start AW season 3 until the problem is fixed.
  • Options

Genius idea mate

No I have an iPhone SE so experience the same problem causing me not to do arena or event quest and only AQ. We do still run AW and my lag isn’t as bad as others, but I’m sorry they can’t start AW season 3 until the problem is fixed.

They will start the season once they realize it’s an overreaction from some players. And I’m all for it.

Do it Kabam. You can’t be fooled that easy.
  • Options

Genius idea mate

They will start the season once they realize it’s an overreaction from some players. And I’m all for it.

If it’s just an overreaction then why don’t you go ahead and take advantage of the lowered arena cut offs and grow your roster. I’m sure it won’t cause permanent damage to your device or anything, after all it’s just an overreaction
  • Options

Genius idea mate

If it’s just an overreaction then why don’t you go ahead and take advantage of the lowered arena cut offs and grow your roster. I’m sure it won’t cause permanent damage to your device or anything, after all it’s just an overreaction

Because I don’t have patience to grind in Arena and I told you that you can’t grind Arena in that situation but AW is totally different thing.

Why do you have to delay everything just because you have some problems? You can’t play Arena doesn’t mean you can’t play AW season. What’s the reason for that? You stop every meaning things in the game = you’re killing it. What a joke. Kabam, you are killing yourselves because of some stupid claims.
  • Options

Genius idea mate

Because I don’t have patience to grind in Arena and I told you that you can’t grind Arena in that situation but AW is totally different thing.

Why do you have to delay everything just because you have some problems? You can’t play Arena doesn’t mean you can’t play AW season. What’s the reason for that? You stop every meaning things in the game = you’re killing it. What a joke. Kabam, you are killing yourselves because of some stupid claims.

Arena=units=boosts+potions, which are essential for high tier alliance war.
    Also,
    Likely the same thing causing he overheating is why many get lag too,
    Lag+missed inputs = deaths = lost attack bonus = possibly an easily avoided loss = some rather annoyed teammates.
    But I bet I’m exaggerating that too because you don’t experience any of that in your low level alliance
  • Options
    You can play AW season. It’s perfectly fine. 5 minutes to place your defenders and 30 minutes to attack. Skip for 30 minutes than attack again. What’s difficult for that?

By the way, people is doing AW for the god’s sake. Why can’t we play AW season while we are playing war? It’s exactly the same thing.

What a joke. Totally BS.