**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

We need an update

Kabam I know you guys are working really hard due to recent issues but we really want an update from you guys
1. How long will it take for you guys to fix the game
2. Will there be any compensation due to this?
Just post an update
Please
Thank you

Comments

• Hey Iron_spider1, I understand it can be frustrating when issues don't get resolved as quickly as you would like. Can you please clarify which recent issues you are referring to here, and perhaps I can give you an update?
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    Oh yeah I'm sorry there are a lot of issues with the game
    The one I'm mentioning here is the overheating and the lag for iOS devices my ipad gave me some strange whirring sound and it shut down not turning on and after some attempts it turned on with a warning for overheating
    I don't know Kabam if something happens to my device you should be paying it for me
    NOT PLAYING THIS GAME UNTIL ITS FIXED

• Jones979Jones979 Posts: 84
    I am experiencing the same issue on iOS. I’d like to play, but I can’t because the iPhone gets too hot and eventually shuts down. Can have the game open for about 10 minutes before the phone starts to get too hot. We need to get that update soon.
  • edited July 2018
    Thank you for providing some clarification on your concerns.

We're still looking into these issues and hope to have a fix in place as soon as possible. Rest assured, these issues are just as frustrating for us as they are for you!

As soon as we're able to provide an update, we'll post it in THIS thread.
    Post edited by Kabam Porthos on
This discussion has been closed.