**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Drop Rate on Uncollected free crytals

Ok. I know there will be people who will disagree, but i have noticed a very,very sharp drop in revive potions from the free uncollected crystal since the introduction of it! when they introduced this crystal, i would get an estimated 1 revive out of about 8-10 crystals. My stash would be full of them in a few weeks time! so i would not open them, to save them from expiring.
Now, i maybe see a revive in about 50 to 60 crystals and that's being modest! Tell me how anyone would not notice this?

Comments

• Options
    NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    I can agree opened about 300 of them recently got like 5 revive
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Kamikaze68 wrote: »
    Ok. I know there will be people who will disagree, but i have noticed a very,very sharp drop in revive potions from the free uncollected crystal since the introduction of it! when they introduced this crystal, i would get an estimated 1 revive out of about 8-10 crystals. My stash would be full of them in a few weeks time! so i would not open them, to save them from expiring.
    Now, i maybe see a revive in about 50 to 60 crystals and that's being modest! Tell me how anyone would not notice this?
    Tha more luck becasse im hav always need to oppen 50 to get alest 1.
  • Options
    AlexanderpspAlexanderpsp Posts: 150
    Actually I wanted to do a post about, same here I got more revives latwly