**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Glitch poll- Am I going mad or have you noticed this too?

Loken4000Loken4000 Posts: 83
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
I honestly thought I was being an idiot but recently I’ve definitely noticed this and it’s annoying af. When fighting an enemy, arena and alliance war in particular, the enemy will just randomly gain approximately 1/3 of a bar of power. It’ll occur against champions with no power gain such as Magik and Morningstar (I know Morningstar has power gain but it will occur even if it hasn’t triggered). It’s really difficult to get photographic evidence but I’m trying. I just want to know if anyone else has encountered this issue or have noticed weird power gain in enemies.

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Have a look at the utility mastery tree, it’s a mastery called mystic dispersion. When one of your buffs expire it causes the opponent to gain a percentage of power. Only mystic champions get this.
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    Uhm... so its happening when youre against mystics?
    mystic dispersion
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Definitely sounds like mystic dispersion to me. But I guess not everyone knows the game well enough. That's what the forum is for, right?
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Yeah, the more points they have in their MD mastery, the more power they get when your buffs expire.

It's only a Mystic thing.
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    Definitely sounds like mystic dispersion to me. But I guess not everyone knows the game well enough. That's what the forum is for, right?

lol idk if my first comment came off as condescending, but i wasnt trying to seem mean if thats how i came off.
  • Loken4000Loken4000 Posts: 83
    Hahaha okay I’m an idiot, discussion closed I guess. Sorry all
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    @Loken4000 Nothing wrong with asking a question! That’s what the forum is for.
This discussion has been closed.