**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Infinite streak help for basic 4star arena and featured 3star.

Can someone help me to understand infinite streaks better? I want to know the steps of this and how to maintain the multiplier. I have 9 4star and 47 3stars so I kind have limited options. Thanks for any help from @kabam or other forum users

Comments

• RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    edited July 2018
    After winstreak like 15 or 16, i wont use any champs under rank 3 4*

edit: you can use maxed out 3*s, but at winstreak 20, ive ran into death squads using them, so tbh, i wont use a max 3* unless im well over winstreak 30
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    If you do not have max rank high sig champs you will hit the wall. The way around is to carry 2 max level 3 for the 3 arena and one that has not been given iso at all. In the 4 star basic use 2 4s r3 and an unranked 3. Do this through rounds 10-17 and then only synerhized r3 4 star squads for the next 3 rounds. The rest is picking the right one of the three to face off. I suggest you go for short (lower) points through those rounds
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    You should be able to win almost every fight in the 4* basic, even using R2.

I normally use 3* until rd 8 to 10 (wherever rank rewards start), then maxed 4* (I only have 5) and work my way down the roster until I run out of R3. Next champ refresh is open season but I still work down from top to bottom champs and work some 3* in as I go.

I find not going under 6500 PI works ok but realistically the only time I have ever blown a streak, even using 3* is if I have impaired skills due to external factors, mainly friday and saturday nights.
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    @Rap thats known as sandbagging and that wont work the higher you go. Trust me, after winstreak 20, you cannot use champs under 4* 3/30 or rank4 3*s.

as it stands, OP, youll have a limited amount of runs unless your 4* roster gets larger or A LOT of maxed out 3*s.

i can do about 20 matches before i run out og usable 3 and 4*s. my buddy can run his rank 3 and higher 4 stars until the Cooldown is up, while i usually need to wait 10 minutes before my first set of cooldowns are up after running all of my matches.
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    My advice is that you search for infinity winstreak in youtube, many youtubers made videos about it. But with that amount of champs it might still be too soon for you to enter infinity win streaks
    You are right. Been so long since i had to worry about it, but yeah rounds 13-17 2 r4 and a unranked 3 is what you should use. As for the bouncer squad you get them when your team is too low. You can make the break but if you get to round 30 and take a team too low the bouncers will show up.
    But it does work in the 3 star arena and the basic 4 and in the side arenas. It doesn't work in the featured or 5 star arena. In the basic 4 you can use r3 and 3 stars after round 20 though i recommend you fight 21 with a squad of solid synergized r3 or r4 4 star squads. After that i use r3 teams and accassionally squads with 2 4s and a 3. The arenas are designed to be impassable unless you have reached a certain level of growth.
  • ghostgigi2ghostgigi2 Posts: 37
    hi

zltcbey3gdis.jpg
    j0htgat03u6c.jpg
    ozc2qt1mxmdi.jpg

good luck