**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

ms_id_sparx_error_unknown [More Info Needed]

KillerKiritoKillerKirito Member Posts: 5
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi Guys,

Can someone please help me. I re downloaded the game after months of not playing. But now when I launch the game, just after the marvel logo a text box pops up and says "ms_id_sparx_error_unknown"

This happens when I download from the playstore and when I download and install the game using an apk.

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F

Your help is greatly appreciated.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• mydnightmydnight Member Posts: 671 ★★★
    Maybe delete the cache in ur play store and reinstall the game. Also delete the saved info in ur game account and see if that does it. Looks like some old data hanging u up.
  • KillerKiritoKillerKirito Member Posts: 5
    Hi Mydnight

Thank you for the suggestion but unfortunately it did not work for me.
    Hi Guys, im still searching for a solution. Any help?
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there @KillerKirito. Would you be able to provide a screenshot of the error message you're getting? Thanks so much for your patience.
  • GaseousClayGaseousClay Member Posts: 137
    It simply means there is a missing Id and an unknown error as to why Hal Sparks no longer has a career in tv or acting or comedy etc.
    Hi @Kabam Wolf

kb1ra2su5cep.png

Please see attached email.
    After contacting kabam and sending emails back and forth repeating myself over and over. The problem still hasn't been sorted out. I have no idea why this error keeps popping up.
    Your help is appreciated.