**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Glory store bugged?

My glory store shows 5 t1A purchased although I haven’t bought any. Alliance mates also having same issue.46jdhcwpu3q8.png

Comments

• CCarteR717CCarteR717 Posts: 10
    Same here! I did purchase 5 T1 Alphas last AQ season, and remember watching the timer yesterday with 8hrs left before the reset... But now I'm staring at 7days+ timer but still stuck at 5 purchased.

cd6neclzorcg.jpg
  • Tanz0rTanz0r Posts: 33
    edited July 2018
    Looks like your t2a out of whack too
  • BmanBman Posts: 221
    It’s all messed up. Lots of ppl been buying the T2 alpha for 900 Glory, but it’s actually costing over 1,400 Glory! Keep an eye on how much Glory is being subtracted if u buy anything right now!
  • BassanioBassanio Posts: 162
    CCarteR717 wrote: »
    Same here! I did purchase 5 T1 Alphas last AQ season, and remember watching the timer yesterday with 8hrs left before the reset... But now I'm staring at 7days+ timer but still stuck at 5 purchased.

cd6neclzorcg.jpg
    After you buy 1, the limit will be set up to correct figure. Besides, the price is correct.
  • MorosophMorosoph Posts: 100
    FYI, I bought a third alpha 1 crystal after the transition and appear to have been charged a second time for the first two crystals that I bought.

This is probably just a transitional thing, but it could be related to other bugs.
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 210
    This is occurring with all my T2 Alphas as well. I wasn't able to purchase any this week or I could but I would automatically be purchasing them at a higher price. Any time frame to resolution?