**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to fight with ghost rider, night crawler and iceman

Can someone help me understand how to use these characters effectively?

Comments

• Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    Read the abilities tab in their info
  • BrotherVoBrotherVo Posts: 88
    To use nightcrawler just dash back and hold for 2 seconds, he will change status and gain great offensive buff. Iceman is amazing, but is really simple to use, just use l1 if you want inflicte coldsnap, l2 inflicte a lot of damage if you have ice armor active, the heavy attack inflicte a lot of damage if the opponent have some frostbit (i think that's the name, but i don't remember well). Ghost rider is a little difficult to use, just remember that every effect (l1, l2, l3, combo with medium/light, heavy) place a maledition to the opponent, every effect has a longer duration for every maledition on the opponent, just use the effect that you need when the opponent has some maledition. For example use heavy attack to have very long regeneration buff when the opponent has 2 or 3 maledition. The maledition reser with l3, if you won't reset, you can apply every effect just one time.
  • 7abo2a7abo2a Posts: 46
    for GR , if duped use 1 combos and 5th one medium attack to trigger fury , his 1st special negate all his enemy current buffs and he cant trigger buffs for some seconds , his 2nd power drain the enemy so bad , when you are running out of HP parry the enemy and use heavy attack then a regeneration buff will appear while active each time you hit enemy you regenerate a constant number , all of those judgment can be triggerd once , to reset them in the same fight use SP3 and so on , for NC , he is really better on defence but if you want offence , he have to modes ( sorry i dont know the exact names of his 2 modes) for his default one that he starts the battle with is that he have a very high % of auto evade , use sp 1 to attack and an evade buff will be triggered increasing evading more , to change modes , hold back couple of seconds , the other mode is focusing in crit hit and damage more and he doesnt evade automatic , also his 1st special give you cruelty i think , also no matter what mode he is when you go backward with him you can evade any upcoming attack , last for him , when you crit the enemy you give the opponent a wound of more damage as a bleed , and if he is duped he gain furies for it , for iceman im still getting used to him as i got him recently :smiley:
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    7abo2a wrote: »
    for GR , if duped use 1 combos and 5th one medium attack to trigger fury , his 1st special negate all his enemy current buffs and he cant trigger buffs for some seconds , his 2nd power drain the enemy so bad , when you are running out of HP parry the enemy and use heavy attack then a regeneration buff will appear while active each time you hit enemy you regenerate a constant number , all of those judgment can be triggerd once , to reset them in the same fight use SP3 and so on , for NC , he is really better on defence but if you want offence , he have to modes ( sorry i dont know the exact names of his 2 modes) for his default one that he starts the battle with is that he have a very high % of auto evade , use sp 1 to attack and an evade buff will be triggered increasing evading more , to change modes , hold back couple of seconds , the other mode is focusing in crit hit and damage more and he doesnt evade automatic , also his 1st special give you cruelty i think , also no matter what mode he is when you go backward with him you can evade any upcoming attack , last for him , when you crit the enemy you give the opponent a wound of more damage as a bleed , and if he is duped he gain furies for it , for iceman im still getting used to him as i got him recently :smiley:

The two modes of NC are Neyaphem mode (the mode that enables him to evade a lot) and Swashbuckling mode (the mode that gives NC crit boosts).