**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

NEW MECHANIC ADDED TO THE CONTEST

So i believe that I have discovered a new mechanic in the game. This (hopefully) wasnt intentionally implemented, however.
Now, without visuals, this will be hard to explain. But i will try.
So dash attacks push the player towards the enemy, and lands an attack. However sometimes, i find that i do not move towards my opponent, and just attack instead. this is a major problem, as it breaks combo streaks (which are vital for some of my champions), and lets the opponent pummel me to the ground. This reminds me of "tripping" from super smash bros brawl. This would involve a player attempting to run, but would sometimes fall over. It was not easy to recover from a trip, which is the same for this new "mechanic" within the contest.
It is a hugely annoying bug, and i hope it ends up getting fixed soon

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    You're right, you'll need video/pictures

It sounds like either it registers a tap instead of a dash, or you dash at the wrong time allowing them to hit you first.
  • Options
    auticusauticus Posts: 11
    i know its not my timings, i use the visible swipe thingy found in developer options on an android. the only thing is my phone doesnt like screen recorders. the only way i can imagine getting it to work is to root my phone, but then i cant use other apps properly. ill see if i can borrow a phone from someone. bluestacks would probably work too, but thats against the ToS
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    What kind of phone do you have?
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    If it started with the last update it will probably go away once they have an update. The game gets really weird once it's been played for a while for some people.
  • Options
    auticusauticus Posts: 11
    i have a sony xperia xz but have tried an iphone 6 too and the problem still persists
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    The game is in horrible shape right now. Nothing surprises me at the moment.
  • Options
    AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
    Game Is awful right now phone over heats champs clearly smash you in the face specials work when they like Iv have so many recordingnof this but there all to large