**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help with RTTL

I finally beat ROL the other day with help from people on here so I'm back with some more help.

I am struggling to do chapter 4 RTTL. Can't even beat map 1 on it.

If people could share there tips I would very much appreciate it

Comments

• Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Wish I could, I heard 4.3 on that is the hardest, and guess where I'm stuck? LOL Yup, 4.3.
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    CB is king of RttL. Also check out Joel Line on YouTube. He's made videos for each round of chapter 4. Definitely worth checking out.
  • Options
    ballpointkenballpointken Posts: 157
    You may just be too low level, no offense. Chapter 4 is a major difficulty increase from chapter 3. Sections 4-6 get much more difficult. I have a lot of the top tier Champs duped at r4, a duped r5 SL, and a good knack for beating NC without dying and I still used 10 or more revives on the last 3 sections. If you can't beat the first 3 without using too many resources, I'd say just wait until you have better champs.

Otherwise, if you're willing to use units, that's a possible way to go. Magik is a must for any and all spite nodes. I hear Xbones is good against safegaurd, but I recommend a stack bleeder since the overall bleed damage isn't 1%, each individual tick is. I have deep wounds maxed and used wolvie and it worked pretty well. For spiked armor you need a defensive accuracy disabler (Xbones, BW, etc.) Or a high regen champ like wolvie. I did most of RTTL with wolvie. Just beat it yesterday and didn't use a single unit :)