**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Uncollected mode, no units?

Something I’ve yet to see get addressed with all the new rewards changes coming is uncollected quest not granting any units upon single or 100% completion! Every other difficulty grants units upon competion, yet the most challenging content every month doesnt? That just doesn’t make sense to me, and I’ve yet to see anyone mention it yet to kabam!! In addition some t1 alpha would be nice if added in there but I could see the argument for not including them in!

Comments

• Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Yeah.. Units would be nice. No reason not to add them.
  • Options
    MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    RenTha wrote: »
    Something I’ve yet to see get addressed with all the new rewards changes coming is uncollected quest not granting any units upon single or 100% completion! Every other difficulty grants units upon competion, yet the most challenging content every month doesnt? That just doesn’t make sense to me, and I’ve yet to see anyone mention it yet to kabam!! In addition some t1 alpha would be nice if added in there but I could see the argument for not including them in!

I believe it was mentioned when uncollected difficulty first appeared and Kabam said yep, no units in uncollected.
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Compared to the rewards one can earn from Uncollected Quests, not getting units isn't a game-changer. This has also been addressed before by Kabam where they've stated that units won't be included in Uncollected rewards, because of the type of rewards you get from Uncollected otherwise.

It would be nice for units to be included but it isn't a big deal for me. Plus you can get them in many other modes of the game *cough arena cough*.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I argued this with Miike with the first uncollected released.

Their reasoning was these rewards are rare and hard to obtain and units would make it op.

My rebuttal was we get units in act 5 and those rewards demolish uncollected rewards. 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Jaded wrote: »

Their reasoning was these rewards are rare and hard to obtain and units would make it op.

My rebuttal was we get units in act 5 and those rewards demolish uncollected rewards. 🤷‍♂️

Act 5 is a one-time event. Uncollected quests occur monthly. Don't see the comparison there to be honest. Again unit rewards would be nice in Uncollected, but I'd rather get the rare rewards than focus on the units perceived to not be gained.
  • Options
    Addyos wrote: »

Act 5 is a one-time event. Uncollected quests occur monthly. Don't see the comparison there to be honest. Again unit rewards would be nice in Uncollected, but I focus more on obtaining the rare rewards than the units not gained.

Monthly quests are a one time event as well. Since they are different every month. There are units in every story quest and every monthly event quest except uncollected. It’s being cheap. The rewards in uncollected are not that rare now with the release of more 5* shards, aw season rewards giving t2a and t5bc, and now the new aq rewards.

Adding 5/10/15/20 unit rewards for levels in uncollected would not be op by any means.
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

Act 5 is a one-time event. Uncollected quests occur monthly. Don't see the comparison there to be honest. Again unit rewards would be nice in Uncollected, but I focus more on obtaining the rare rewards than the units not gained.

Monthly quests are a one time event as well. Since they are different every month. There are units in every story quest and every monthly event quest except uncollected. It’s being cheap. The rewards in uncollected are not that rare now with the release of more 5* shards, aw season rewards giving t2a and t5bc, and now the new aq rewards.

Adding 5/10/15/20 unit rewards for levels in uncollected would not be op by any means.

Uncollected is not a one time event. The maps change every month but the rewards stay the same
  • Options
    Voltolos wrote: »

Uncollected is not a one time event. The maps change every month but the rewards stay the same

They are different every month. Especially with the addition to the amount of buffs they are adding compared to previous. Each monthly uncollected quest is its own little event. And regardless how you or anyone else wants to view it in the “one time event” or “reoccurring event” etc...there should be units in all questing across the board.

Reoccurring event = Merc assignments/trials

One time event = can only complete the quest once for rewards.
  • Options
    RenThaRenTha Posts: 6
    I may have missed that when kabam first introduced it then, tho I can understand and see why with the rewards already being quite good, I still don’t think they would break the unit bank either! You’ll get 100-200 units at most, so it’s not really making us rich by any means, I just didn’t know kabam had mentioned why already so in my thought process it didn’t make sense that beginner mode grants units yet uncollected didn’t
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    There has probably been about 30 threads about this since Uncollected EQ first started
  • Options
    RenThaRenTha Posts: 6
    Haha prob not gonna lie I don’t follow the forums like a hawk
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    I may have missed that when kabam first introduced it then, tho I can understand and see why with the rewards already being quite good, I still don’t think they would break the unit bank either! You’ll get 100-200 units at most, so it’s not really making us rich by any means, I just didn’t know kabam had mentioned why already so in my thought process it didn’t make sense that beginner mode grants units yet uncollected didn’t

None of the other 3 offer 6* shards does that mean they all should offer them?
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    Haha prob not gonna lie I don’t follow the forums like a hawk

Lol, fair enough. You likely live a happier life because of it. :)