**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gold 2 (tier 8)//5x5//Line required//LF 2+

Since our illustrious leader has been banned from the forums due to his outspokenness, this recruiting has fell down to me. Not very good at it.

Have a sense of humor. We’re adults, we make adult jokes and get at each other (most of us been together a year or more). Or just mute main chat.

No prestige minimum, but at least have 8-11 5/50+ and preferably at least one 4/55. A lot of our guys have teams of 4/55s and 6*s, so just make sure you can hang.

Tier 7-8 in War, finished 405th in Gold 2 for S2. Expect nothing short of Gold 1 this season, or he’ll probably rage boot a few people.

5x5 AQ, 100% all 3 BGs each day. Starting prestige over 5100, day 5 is right around 9k. Hit 100mil milestone every week (top 1300 rank), hoping to reach 125 once our prestige is bumped.

Participation in SA, Completion, and Item Use are mandatory. No minimums, just do your part. SA weekly (21-40% guaranteed, hit 3-5% last week but I don’t expect that).

Line required. Laid-back, chill alliance. Understand people have lives, but also expect a certain commitment with joining an ally. Daily, active players. You know, the purpose of the game.

Contact the boss: ButOfCorpse (IGN/Line)
guxrv93i36fb.png