**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stark Enhanced Spiderman not auto-evading in monthly event quest

I've just dueled a 4/55 Yellow Jacket 5 times and have successfully evaded 17/18 SP1's. But whenever I use Sparky in Uncollected mode of the monthly event he never evades, I've done 4 of the paths and he failed to evade it every single time.

Now with the auto-evade being a 60% chance and I've done the fight 4 times, each time reviving Spidey and sometimes pushing YJ to his SP1 again, I should have auto evaded it at least once!

Is this bugged or rigged? Is anyone else facing the same problem? I've given up on this month's event quest

Comments

• DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Did you check the buffs on the fight to see if one of them is preventing the evade?
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    nqoogxbu0wo8.png

If it’s that one it would be True Strike
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Pretty sure there’s a true strike node meaning evades don’t apply. Might be wrong though
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Yeah he’s not gonna evade there is true strike
  • GSTAR21GSTAR21 Posts: 168
    Ah damn it I didn't see that. Thanks for the replies, can anyone suggest a good counter to him?
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Anyone who has bleed/poison
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    GP. Anyone works well against him. He is not too difficult once you learn how to counter his L1. Just do 4 attacks ending with a light and evade backward twice. You shouldn’t get hit and you can punish him after his special.
  • GSTAR21GSTAR21 Posts: 168
    Thanks I'll give those a try. Yellow Jackets SP1 is still one of the few specials I've not mastered so this boss is a real stump for me
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    GSTAR21 wrote: »
    Thanks I'll give those a try. Yellow Jackets SP1 is still one of the few specials I've not mastered so this boss is a real stump for me

dont end a combo when he has a special ready. if he does, end at 4 hits and evade far. two evades is far enough to not get hit. always bait sp1.