**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mephisto losing souls

So when you have souls while fighting with Mephisto, you use his L1 and, at the cost of one soul, the final hit of the special will place an imprisonment on the opponent and you will see your soul count drop by 1. But I've noticed, if I use a L1 at the very end of the fight and the final hit knocks the opponent out, it doesn't show that I lose a soul but I also don't gain one for knocking out the opponent. I know for a fact this wasn't the case before the most recent update and nothing was announced about it so I can only assume it's a new bug. And I don't wanna hear that "it's working as intended" because it's not. The deal is one soul for one imprisonment. If the imprisonment isn't placed because it's the end of the fight, you shouldn't lose a soul. And I can post a video if requested.

Comments

• Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Probably a bug because that doesn't sound right. There's more bugs with the last update than we've ever seen. Not sure how they introduced so many since it was supposed to be an average update. They really made a mess that will take a few months to line out.