Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Fgmhc gmhc only drop 3*

So i finally got uncollected about 2 weeks ago, ive opened 50 total grandmaster hero crystals all 3*s. I did 9 today of the black ice or whatever its called all 3 stars. Anyone else having a similar issue? Or am i just in a horrible streak?

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,893 ★★★★
    Just a horrible streak
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Bad luck, nothing more
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Look at the drop rates, they are bad by design and consequently a horrible investment.

There are stacks of videos on youtube that show stacks of these crystals being opened with nothing but rubbish results.

Do yourself a favor and use the units on better resources like energy refills to clear more in-game content.
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 281 ★★
    Just pulled 5* hype. So syke. Just a bad streak. @kabam ahab please close thread. Thanks for thr input my dudes.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    ^^^ Unfortunately that is why people keep buying them.

They get just enough of a reward that they overlook the fact that they just spent $10 on a $2 item...
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 281 ★★
    Dude im super dumb with my money. Lol. I spend soo much on this game lately. Its a problem. But i play it so much that its eady to justify it to myself. My wife not so much. Lol