**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fgmhc gmhc only drop 3*

So i finally got uncollected about 2 weeks ago, ive opened 50 total grandmaster hero crystals all 3*s. I did 9 today of the black ice or whatever its called all 3 stars. Anyone else having a similar issue? Or am i just in a horrible streak?

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Just a horrible streak
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Bad luck, nothing more
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Look at the drop rates, they are bad by design and consequently a horrible investment.

There are stacks of videos on youtube that show stacks of these crystals being opened with nothing but rubbish results.

Do yourself a favor and use the units on better resources like energy refills to clear more in-game content.
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Just pulled 5* hype. So syke. Just a bad streak. @kabam ahab please close thread. Thanks for thr input my dudes.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    ^^^ Unfortunately that is why people keep buying them.

They get just enough of a reward that they overlook the fact that they just spent $10 on a $2 item...
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Dude im super dumb with my money. Lol. I spend soo much on this game lately. Its a problem. But i play it so much that its eady to justify it to myself. My wife not so much. Lol