**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dr voodoo specials getting blocked, again

So today my alliance decided to give map 6 a try. I brought my r5 4* voodoo, which is currently my top champ. Going into the second section, I took on a stun immune Thor. Intercept, bait out special, 5 hit combo, bait out special... And I did MLLL , even combo, sp2, and boom! Blocked by almighty Thor. Then immediately I took a five hit combo in the face. And I could not remain calm and I lost it. There goes my Dr voodoo. For me, this is not the first time dv’s specials get blocked. This has literally happened in aq, story, aw, even arena, every game mode, where a DV special I feel is a guaranteed hit gets blocked. This is very frustrating and I hope the devs can look into it.

Comments

• Options
    ZADO1991ZADO1991 Posts: 109
    I understand that the overheating issue is top priority, and I couldn’t agree more. Just want to address this issue, suffering from both is just an awful gaming experience
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    It's not just Voodoo. Specials are being Blocked in general. There's a Thread that Miike was asking for more info on.
  • Options
    Darkwolf1981Darkwolf1981 Posts: 37
    edited August 2018
    We are expecting the same special blocking issue in my 15m alliance. Since some of the new hero's reaction times are slower I kinda get some adjustments must be made but make it to those specific hero's. Since 18.0 is been more and more a reported issue with no fix yet. If new hero's are the reason the reaction time has been tweaked stop making hero's with a stall in their animations and definitely don't make changes that affect all hero's. I don't know if this is what happened but it seems the case as I have been blocked over and over. Even 4 hit combos are not safe as they used to be.
  • Options
    AlzkabetAlzkabet Posts: 48
    It's hapening with me to, in AQ especialy, my sp 2 get's blocked than the AI counters imediately and i eat a big fat combo in face, sometimes when the AI is low i just do some hits and that i SP, but when i do like 2-3 hits and even 4, every time the SP gets blocked, even if i triger the SP instantly
  • Options
    Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
    Folks can we please stop spawning new threads on the same issue? It’s seriously diluting our input. The main thread going for this is already on page 1 of this forum.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/79054/special-one-and-two-keep-getting-blocked#latest