**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is kingpin any good

I just got 4 star kingpin. I've been playing the game for about 2 years but i've barely seen kingpin in action. please leave a response and let me know why you chose it

Is kingpin any good 46 votes

Yes
58%
MegaSkater67SaiyanadqqedfyvrSpeedbumpHollowbornGAM3RGUYMagrailothosHeadrollerDOKTOROKTOPUSShaheerFIazdamianohmHarbinger195brucef8bringerSkjálfandafljótjlamadisonmixalisplayJohnwickBHZeronaut81DedaminFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 27 votes
No
41%
Spity68JadedViper_DeLuxeVeryCoolUserNameNemesis666SpiderCoolsRobster39ToasterNatterBahamutAngelicsignAleorAnthinhoRobbo29192Lightingrod7RockypantherxIron_spider1Elohim16MoNsTeR_804laxthe 19 votes

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Hard to vote if you only provide YES or NO.
    He is definitely NOT a top-tier God-like game changer, however he is NOT a trash champion either.
    He is above average, and can be an annoying AW Defender
    He is definitely better than Falcon, DD Netflix, etc, but not to the level of Blade, GP, Killmonger, etc.
  • Neviah2104Neviah2104 Posts: 20
    Would anyone be able to tell me the good things and the bad things about kingpin
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Neviah2104 wrote: »
    Would anyone be able to tell me the good things and the bad things about kingpin

As mentioned, he can be an annoying AW Defender, meaning, good thing about him is you can use him for AWD
    bad thing is he is NOT a game changer, and you should NOT waste your T2a on him
  • Neviah2104Neviah2104 Posts: 20
    ok thanks
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Yes
    he can be unstoppable, has the blac-iso, very tanky and really fat
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    He's an above average defender, ok attacker.
  • SagetrofholzSagetrofholz Posts: 125
    He goes unstoppable when charging heavies and he has a 50% chance to convert debuffs into rage which raises attack and power gain
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    Yes
    The pros:
    -Black iso from sp1 decreases defensive ability accuracy and applies direct DoT. 50% chance to convert debuffs into attack-increasing rage buffs, which also increase his power generation by 5% each.
    -If you get 8 rage buffs, you get an overpower buff, which is like fury on steroids.
    -Heavy attacks are unstoppable, and if you land 3 straight, he gets a fury buff.
    -His sp2 does decent damage, and makes you unstoppable for 8 seconds. Any hit landed by the opponent while unstoppable grants a rage buff.
    -He also generates a rage buff every time an opponent succeeds with a passive evade (1.5 second cooldown between each conversion)This makes him a fun counter for the Spidermen and Ultrons.
    -Sp3 hits pretty hard, and adds 2 rage buffs. If you have an overpower buff, it refreshes.
    -High HP pool.
    The cons:
    -Base damage isn’t great. KP really needs those rage buffs, which means an Unduped KP hits pretty soft until a debuff has been converted, an evade has occurred, sp2 unstoppable or sp3 have been activated.
    -Low crit rating, low crit damage. Really underscores how much he needs those rage buffs.
    -Generally needs to take damage to increase his damage output, with no regen ability. He will need pots if you take him on long paths.

Overall, I think KP is fun to play, and he is a decent AW defender. He’s a burst damage hero that is a nice change of pace to use. If you don’t have an iceman, he’s an option to use in war if you’re expecting lots of evade champs. His AAR is helpful & easy to trigger, too.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Yes
    @Zeronaut81 wrote a brilliant summary. Just a couple of things I'd add:

Really good against evade champs, as he doesn't have to take damage to get stronger. This ability is also very useful against opponents who can inflict debuffs through a block (Yondu, Sentinel), when they block (Thor, Blade, Nebula) or without touching you at all (Void, Scarlet Witch); and should be really useful against chaos nodes (hello, Act 4!), where you pick up debuffs throughout the fight. I haven't actually tried it against a fracture node yet (every hit causes a stacking 1% armour break...) but it could be brilliant there, too.

Remember, you get a Power boost as well as an Attack boost; even if you don't convert the debuff.

Black Iso-8 is essentially a form of degeneration damage, so although it can be shrugged off, no-one is immune to it, it reduces ability accuracy and it has a 100% proc chance. So it's pretty useful, but a word of warning: it doesn't stack.

Another warning: you only get the Unstoppable buff on SP2 if you connect with it. Once you do, you may as well go nuts; as you'll pick up a Rage charge for every hit you take.
  • HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
    Yes
    He's a solid war defender