**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Iceman and red hulk interaction

So I was testing it out in this months eq and noticed iceman was still taking incenerate damage when blocking red hulk, but iceman is supposed to be immune to incinerate? So I went to lol to record this and test it again and it’s true. Iceman isn’t working as intended against red hulk. Unless there’s something I’m missing. You can notice the red damage numbers when I’m blocking and towards the end of the fight when I let him destroy me you can see tons of incinerate damage. I have a video of the full fight as well, but for some reason it s3r5cjvvmq0r.png
won’t let me upload it.

Comments

• Options
    gage201205gage201205 Posts: 574 ★★★
    It's energy damage
  • Options
    KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    No, since the rework it was changed to physical damage
    It’s not incinerate damage, ice man taking that damage is nothing wrong
  • Options
    PFunkPFunk Posts: 111
    But then why does his heat charges show as incinerate charges? Because wouldn’t that incinerate damage be considered energy damage, which would be the same thing. So therefore iceman should still be immune to it.
  • Options
    PFunkPFunk Posts: 111
    I’ll remove, thanks for the clarification everyone!
  • Options
    KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    As i said, it deals physical damage
    And it’s ‘heat charge’ not ‘incinerate charge’
    So i guess you can say he is dealing heat damage... if that even makes sence

I mean come on it’s for the sake of balance
    Void, mephisto both take damage from red hulk extra damage, so iceman can’t be an exception