**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4* killmonger worth a skill gem?

Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
I don’t have any rarity of him, so I haven’t got any prior knowledge to how his sig works, and now that I have a 4*, I’m wondering if he’s worth using my gem on.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    Yes, I used a skill gem on my 5* R4 and don't regret it, he is very fun to use and he shuts down the evasion and auto block champs, so he is awesome. Also with his awaken ability of reverb when you get both reverb and true strike up your damage goes up.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    If you have already awakened blade, gwenpool or crossbones or kingpin, definitely worth considering
  • Options
    AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    If you have already awakened blade, gwenpool or crossbones or kingpin, definitely worth considering

Kingpin is in your list 😂...

I do agree with @Championcritic , killmonger is after blade and gwenpool... coz he don’t need awaken to be beast. Awaken helps in aw def
  • Options
    BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★

Kingpin is in your list 😂...

I do agree with @Championcritic , killmonger is after blade and gwenpool... coz he don’t need awaken to be beast. Awaken helps in aw def

Yeah he/she lost me at Kingpin 😅
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Kingpin shrugging off debuffs is worth considering haha
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yes he is worth it
  • Options
    Kingpin shrugging off debuffs is worth considering haha

Nah... no way to shrug off any debuff that planted from start of the fight like fighting duped iceman (or the 10k dmg ice phoenix if you remember)...

And the 50% isn’t useful.
  • Options
    Lvernon15 wrote: »
    Yes he is worth it

A nonduped Ironpatriot worth for 5/65 actually. 😂
  • Options
    SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    I would definitely use it on blade first then Killmonger then Gwenpool. GP does great with out being awaken, but Killmonger destroys it when awaken.
  • Options
    Gwenpool need awaken ability to shutdown everything in 50hits (this is her main ability on top of the neverdie in special attk ability). So my choice will be gwenpool over blade