**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Possible basic pool champs in the next featured

FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
This took a while so I hope you guys like it, Mystic pool is going to be sick!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1thM2Ep9l7VyZA0-A2cMxV7vIElGbYRA3YYW298x4RCU/edit?usp=sharing

Comments

• Options
    I advise that you should save your 5-star shards, as the next featured could possibly contain multiple god tiers.
  • Options
    Commenting on the post keeps it on the first page so more people can know about this! So please comment!
  • Options
    If you guys don't want to click the link, I'll just paste it here
  • Options
    All currently available 5 star champs

Mutant: Cyclops, Storm, Magneto, Colossus, Gambit, Cyclops (90’s), OML, X23, Nightcrawler, Beast, Rogue, Cable, Archangel, Psylocke, Iceman, Sentinel, Bishop, Sabretooth

Skill: BP, Bucky, Hawkeye, Moon Knight, BPCW, Elektra, Netflix DD, Agent Venom, Crossbones, Falcon, Karnak, Gwenpool, KP, Blade, Thor rag, Taskmaster, Killmonger

Science: Rhino, Spider-man, Ant-man, Yellowjacket, Hulk, Cap, Spider-Gwen, Luke Cage, Miles Morales, She-Hulk, Rhulk, Quake, Modok, Sentry, Void, Hulk rag

Mystic: Juggs, Magik, IF, Guillotine, Mordo, Loki, Jane Foster, Ghost Rider, Dr. Voodoo, The Hood, Dormammu, Mephisto, Morningstar

Cosmic: Ronan, Cpt Marvel, Drax, Superior IM, Venompool, Symbiote Spidey, Venom, Groot, Satan, Phoenix, Hyperion, Angela, King Groot, Carnage, Medusa, Hela

Tech: IM, Star-Lord, IP, HB, Ultron, Rocket, Civil Warrior, Howard, Nebula, Yondu, Punisher 2099, Stark Spidey, Vulture, GG, Doc Oc, Sentinel

5 star champs that haven’t been in the featured basic pool

Mutant: Magneto, Colossus, Cyclops (90’s), OML, X23, Nightcrawler, Archangel, Psylocke, Iceman, Sentinel, Bishop, Sabretooth

Skill: BP, Bucky, BPCW, Netflix DD, Falcon, Karnak, Gwenpool, KP, Blade, Thor rag, Taskmaster, Killmonger

Science: Rhino, Spider-man, Hulk, Cap, Spider-Gwen, Miles Morales, She-Hulk, Quake, Modok, Sentry, Void, Hulk rag

Mystic: Magik, Ghost Rider, Dr. Voodoo, Dormammu, Mephisto

Cosmic: Cpt Marvel, Drax, Symbiote Spidey, Venom, Groot, Hyperion, King Groot, Carnage, Medusa, Hela

Tech: IM, Star-Lord, IP, Ultron, Howard, Stark Spidey, Vulture, GG, Sentinel

5 star champs that haven’t been in the featured whatsoever
    Mutant: Magneto, Colossus, Cyclops (90’s), OML, X23, Nightcrawler, Archangel, Psylocke, Iceman

Skill: BP, Bucky, BPCW, Netflix DD, Falcon, Karnak, Gwenpool, KP, Blade

Science: Rhino, Spider-man, Hulk, Cap, Spider-Gwen, Miles Morales, She-Hulk, Quake

Mystic: Magik, Ghost Rider, Dr. Voodoo, Dormammu, Mephisto

Cosmic: Cpt Marvel, Drax, Symbiote Spidey, Venom, Groot, Hyperion, King Groot, Carnage, Medusa

Tech: IM, Star-Lord, IP, Ultron, Howard, Stark Spidey, Vulture, GG

Overall conclusion

For the Mutant class, there is a 5/9 chance that the pool will be decent, and a 2/9 chance there will be a god tier.

For the Skill class, there is a 2-4/9 chance that the pool will be decent, and a 2/9 chance there will be a god tier.

For the Science class, there is a 2/8 chance that the pool will be decent, and a 1/8 chance there will be a champion who is considered god tier (Quake).

For the Mystic class, there is a whopping 5/5 chance the pool will be amazing! And a ⅗ chance there will be a god tier! (Dr. Voodoo needs to be duped and Magik REALLY thrives when duped).

For the Cosmic class, there is a 2/9 chance the pool will be decent, and a 2/9 chance there will be a god tier.

Lastly, for the Tech class, there is a 3-4/8 chance the pool will be decent, and a 2/8 chance there will be a god tier (Star-Lord needs to be duped).
  • Options
    I mean the basic pool of the featured. As in, the 6 new champs are the featured part of it and the other 16 old champs are pretty much the basic pool of the crystal
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    There have been 2 featured 5* pools. The champs in the first pool have a chance to be in the third pool as the rule only states that champions cannot be in 2 consecutive pools. Did you take that into account when calculating the chances?
  • Options
    gohard123 wrote: »
    There have been 2 featured 5* pools. The champs in the first pool have a chance to be in the third pool as the rule only states that champions cannot be in 2 consecutive pools. Did you take that into account when calculating the chances?

I didn't realise this... Will update accordingly
  • Options
    Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    Do you know when will the next featured 5* crystals batch come?
  • Options
    in about 12-13 days
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★

u do know there is a countdown timer right?
  • Options

lol, yeah but I thought I would just tell him XD
  • Options
    Join..
  • Options
    Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241

Yep sorry never paid attention to that before, this is likely my first featured so didn't know