**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

future of the game

As 5* characters are going to be the future of this game with new characters adding every month. should we stop ranking our 4* characters beyond rank 4 or take them to rank 5 or should we invest all our resources on 5* as t4cc are very rare and hardly come by.

Comments

• AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Start saving for 6*'s. That's the future of this game lol.

Actually I'm in the same quandary. Seriously debating if I should keep hoarding my science t4cc in case I get a 5* science champ like Hulk, since I have a 5* awakening gem, or just use them on my 4* Hulk. If I get a SG or LC as a 5*, then 4* Hulk it will be.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    4*'s aren't phased out. Won't be anytime soon. Who you choose to Rank is up to you, but they won't be obsolete.
  • AJ_Tiger03AJ_Tiger03 Posts: 33
    Depends on your level. I've pretty much stopped ranking up 4*s to r5. I plan to only rank champs like DV, Dormammu, Iceman, and maybe a few others to r5 when I get them. If you're still progressing, it makes sense to continue 4*s to r5, but I'll be focusing on 5*s for the most part from this point on.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    AJ_Tiger03 wrote: »
    Depends on your level. I've pretty much stopped ranking up 4*s to r5. I plan to only rank champs like DV, Dormammu, Iceman, and maybe a few others to r5 when I get them. If you're still progressing, it makes sense to continue 4*s to r5, but I'll be focusing on 5*s for the most part from this point on.

It also depends on what area of the game you focus on. It's pretty hard to Grind the Arena with 5*'s alone, unless you have a Roster of 5*'s that is healthy enough. Not many are at that stage yet.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    4*'s aren't phased out. Won't be anytime soon. Who you choose to Rank is up to you, but they won't be obsolete.

Completely agree. Plus, without a few good rank 5 f2f our stars, you're going to have trouble getting more t4s and 5 stars anyway. Some powerful champs like Wolvie and Scarlet Witch may not be available as 5 stars for years.