**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game speed changed

CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
Jesus just when I think it’s all figured out the game just went into turbo mode. The game is moving at about double the normal speed, my character and the AI. What the ....

Happening to anyone else?

Comments

• CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    This persisted for two rounds of arena fighting then went away when I force closed the app.
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    If I were you, I am in Legends run now 😭 instead of posting this.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Cain wrote: »
    Jesus just when I think it’s all figured out the game just went into turbo mode. The game is moving at about double the normal speed, my character and the AI. What the ....

First time I read such a turbo-mode situation, and I had never encountered it myself yet. Glad it went away for you, but curious, with the double speed, did it give you any sort of advantage (what kind) or disadvantage (e.g. humanly impossible to react to doubly fast A.I., or swipes cannot be registered in time, etc?) at all?
  • JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    There's no advantage. Everything is just at double the speed. I kinda like it better this way.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Would be awesome to have an actual feature like this.
    It would be very useful for autocombat. Maybe for arena grinding too
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    edited July 2018
    I don’t have parry maxed so I was at a disadvantage because stun would expire before my attack would register. Still managed to keep my streak alive though.
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    edited July 2018
    Cain wrote: »

I felt like this sometimes when I play early in the morning. I can’t tell if I just need to get back to game speed or if I’m noticing the game at “intended” speed because there’s less people playing

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Yeah sometimes my gameplay goes into turbo mode on my main phone and sometimes the game goes into snail mode on my other phone.