**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* in catalyst arena

CristalmanCristalman Posts: 740 ★★★
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
Hello,
You added 6* in catalyst arenas, Did I missed the annoncement or is it a new bug?

Comments

• Options
    Dunior88Dunior88 Posts: 8
    Show a picture
  • Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    it's only for the Thanos and Kang teams. Regular players still cannot bring 6* to the cat arenas.
  • Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Ahh, is this is Catalyst Clash Arena? I never run that one so I'm not sure. I was referring to t4b and t1a catalyst arenas.
  • Options
    Hey @Cristalman,

This was not intentional, and we're going to be reverting this after this Arena ends. You can read more about it here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/83158/notice-6-stars-in-arenas-not-intended/
  • Options
    HigherPoweredHigherPowered Posts: 118
    You can bet this will be fixed on urgent priority, even ahead of the work to stop phones from overheating. Don’t want anyone to get the wrong ideas about using 6 stars there
  • Options
    You can bet this will be fixed on urgent priority, even ahead of the work to stop phones from overheating. Don’t want anyone to get the wrong ideas about using 6 stars there

Kind of an unfair comparison. One of them is an engineering task, and one of them is hitting a button. This will definitely be taken care of ahead of the other issues, as it's a very simple fix.
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Lol so you’re able to use your 6* in the catalyst arena right now but they give you 5* numbers of points. So glad this wasn’t fixed and now I’ve wasted a round of 6* champs.