**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Regarding Arena multiplier and death matches

So you built your arena multiplier to 3, you think you are in infinite streak but then a death match shows up and no matter what you do you end up losing... Bye bye the points and bye bye the multiplier... :(
It is very frustrating and sometimes can even decide you to end this arena because you don't want to go by all those matches with the warm benchers, do the sand bag matches, etc...
So I was thinking that maybe Kabam could do something else. Instead of a linear way of progressing toward the multiplier 3 and lose it when you lose 2 of your matches maybe they could implement something like that:
_ to get to the multplier 3 you would need to pass 2 thresholds
_ each threshold would have 4 steps
_ each step is the equivalent of 1 match, 3 fights. You would need to win at least 2 to go up 1 step

Where it gets interesting is when you lose your match. If you lose your match you would go back to the first step of the current threshold or, if you already are in the first step, you'd go back a threshold.
This way losing is not as punishing as it is now (losing points + multiplier) but it is still somehow punishing.

This has also an upside. Some people don't go to the pool because they don't want to invest the time in going into the infinite streak, by doing this some would join I think.

Comments

• Options
    Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    There's no problem with the streak...x1re8i6bv0vr.jpg
  • Options
    kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 221 ★★
    edited July 2018
    well, I was talking more about the 4* and 5* featured... Nothing wrong with the 4* basic arena since you'll most likely have 5/50 champs in there but still, my comment applies to all arenas
  • Options
    gingerspeedgingerspeed Posts: 7
    Nitro422 said:

There's no problem with the streak...x1re8i6bv0vr.jpg

dude its a wellk nown fact that kabam has death matches set up around 11-18. If your champs aren't maxed when you do those fights its very likely to lose