**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Would a crystal that would offer only three or four champs be appreciate by the community at large.

Lets say a cosmic crystal with CG, PM, Hyperion, SS, a mutant crystal with four mutants just on a loop where we can pick the class and we get new champs every week to pick from.

Would a crystal that would offer only three or four champs be appreciate by the community at large. 35 votes

YES YES YES
45%
ChadhoganAntony687Rich_RyderAshburnKennadoAb_SamadPeterQuillKade7175KillerRino19SeimzillaDiggitdonmess23Mad_Titan72Escape2794RockypantherxJMulv91 16 votes
Kabam would make a lot of money off it
25%
SMRkaBahamutPrimeSaviour_27Starkiller_KE2_0VoltolosMaldorovWelderofortuneXxOriginalxXInfinityM04 9 votes
NO NO NO
28%
stakAddyosFoxhero007JonibärchenNemesis666Fishman13579shadow_lurker22ray7ramirezFhfjghhggggjfhfjgQacob 10 votes

Comments

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Replace Symbiote Spidey (that’s what I assume SS is) with Angela and honestly this would be great for the community, it’s never gonna happen
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    YES YES YES
    Just out of curiousity why would anyone say no to this. If it was like 2 months of featured champs in 1 crystal with no kk in it itd be a 1 in 4 shot at a new champ. Thatd be awesome!
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    Kabam would say no to it. Actually, they would never address it. Players should give up on pipe dreams like this. Crystals without boo boo champs discourages gambling. Anyone with a lick of sense and discipline simply holds all their shards and gets a great chance at a great champ. Then everyone has great champs and Kabam feels content has to get harder. The closest we had to this was the old featureds, which still had some bleh champs. I opened my share and never got the featured.

As it is now, many players like myself >500k rating playing for 2 years still lack 5* top tiers like Blade/Ghost Rider/Icy/duped Medusa/DV and on and on. I make do with other champs and do fine, but if there were a guaranteed good crystal I would be stacked. Like I'm stacked for 4*which with my roster are easy to obtain in arena if I don't pull them.
  • MaldorovMaldorov Posts: 19
    Kade7175 wrote: »
    Just out of curiousity why would anyone say no to this. If it was like 2 months of featured champs in 1 crystal with no kk in it itd be a 1 in 4 shot at a new champ. Thatd be awesome!

What if they always stuck kk in it anyway?
  • Join...