**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Which 6* to R2

NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
Which is better as a R2? Please leave your feedback below. Thank you. I will either use them for attack, or defense.

Which 6* to R2 95 votes

Captain America Infinity War
21%
GamerGolden_GuardianSaiyanDropfaithbuffajrRJ03Darkrider05Notcho59FingfangfoomfanesStark78AlfaCovenanter77buttersBahamutKil63spaceoctopusSNEERJosefine4RetsHerrPopopXxOriginalxX 20 votes
Domino
78%
DL864Stara99NevvBlm2RedBaron99Shynight00Erza_ScarletRaganatorNinjAlanNabiletyMayhemPabon510belli300Bringr_of_Rain1SpeedbumpGruftyMets17Cosagornnameplasmih 75 votes

Comments

• PolarisCVPolarisCV Posts: 10
    Holy **** @Werewrym ! I thought I was the only one unlucky enough to pull those two as my only six stars...
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    I actually was thinking about starting this exact poll... Only my options are DPX and Iron Fist...

Mine are DPX and King Groot. I'll gladly keep my KG over Iron First. I'm sorry about your pulls.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    I've always liked the Caps and IW can do alot of damage just like Domino but she can go higher with more time. Block Proficiency and perfect block is HIGHLY underrated in this game and it's a shame.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Domino
    PolarisCV wrote: »
    Holy **** @Werewrym ! I thought I was the only one unlucky enough to pull those two as my only six stars...

Or maybe we are both incredibly lucky... Who knows :tongue: Did you get one of yours from a featured 6* crystal? I got my IF from a featured.
    Domino
    I actually was thinking about starting this exact poll... Only my options are DPX and Iron Fist...

Mine are DPX and King Groot. I'll gladly keep my KG over Iron First. I'm sorry about your pulls.

I'd take KG any day over the garbage I have currently. Still... wouldn't it be nice to pull a 6* that you could actually brag about?
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Domino
    Both are great, but since Domino has her usefulness in AWD too, she can at least give you some upper hand in AWD until everyone get used to dealing with her.

Or maybe we are both incredibly lucky... Who knows :tongue: Did you get one of yours from a featured 6* crystal? I got my IF from a featured.

I was considering going for a featured, but it was literally there chance of pulling iron fist that steered me away from that decision.
    As for the discussion, I'm going with Cap. I can't believe that Domino won't get nerfed at some point.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    you have the kabam CEO luck, man. grats
  • PolarisCVPolarisCV Posts: 10
    Featured Iron Fist pulls... ouch! Sorry bro. First 6 star DPX pullers unite!
    Domino
    Featured Iron Fist pulls... ouch! Sorry bro. First 6 star DPX pullers unite!

DPXers Assemble!
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Domino
    I have seen quite a bit of LOL gameplay of Domino. She is a beast.
  • NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
    Thank you everyone. I took up Domino, and she is dominating. She takes down WS in 55 hits, and LOL Maestro in 190 hits.