**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which 5* to R4

I have 8 T2A and an R4 Gwenpool, who should my next R4 champ be?

Which 5* to R4 86 votes

Duped Hulk Ragnarok
48%
RaganatorSlux83SaiyanJank39VeggettaSpeedbumpAjisdopeHollowbornGAM3RGUYnameplasDmack976637GoogleplexianLvernon15Stark78AlfaGuzmabuttersSuper_Mitch_83JonibärchenCrazyjack719KillerRino19 42 votes
Duped Quake
20%
TheManMythLegendDOKTOROKTOPUSGrimmbananaNitro422xananabananaFishman13579ScholiaBahamutBruinsfan8510PacificWarriorPlagueisBaneAleorFhfjghhggggjfhfjgAnthinhoRockypantherxNopedroooJVOAddy0_0Stark 18 votes
Unduped Hela
2%
Foxhero007TarrenMoore 2 votes
Unduped Void
6%
JadedBuckeyeKPucipSlapaDedaminBeewee 6 votes
Save for one of my other 5* (Unduped Domino, Duped X23, Unduped Hawkeye
15%
JamesMGhgcaptaincushShadeZeroSuperSam57greeley770QuantumBobSaif_Aiondinz80DizzyJohnwickBHIron_spider1MyGoRa 13 votes
Hold onto the T2A
5%
SiliyoJets44H_B0MBKisHinDaddyD 5 votes

Comments

• umrjake57umrjake57 Posts: 58
    Any thoughts or reasoning would be appreciated, thanks for your input
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Unduped Void
    Tough choice between ghulk and Void. Imo. Although if you have a lot of exploration to do in act 5 I’d go with void. But since you have 8 t2a you could do both and both would significantly help you in exploring story quests. Amongst other aspects of the game too.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Duped Quake
    Behold https://youtu.be/0mz5EczeAdo
    Jaded wrote: »
    Tough choice between ghulk and Void. Imo. Although if you have a lot of exploration to do in act 5 I’d go with void. But since you have 8 t2a you could do both and both would significantly help you in exploring story quests. Amongst other aspects of the game too.

I really like Void, he was my first decent 5* and I have used him a lot, but I am not 100% sure on ranking him until he's duped. If I end up duping him then it will happen for sure. I just pulled Hulk and duped him a few days later, still figuring him out.

Thanks for the input
    Bahamut wrote: »

Man, I wish I could play with Quake like that (ha, that sounds dirty lol) I need to practice with her some more.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Unduped Void
    umrjake57 wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »

I really like Void, he was my first decent 5* and I have used him a lot, but I am not 100% sure on ranking him until he's duped. If I end up duping him then it will happen for sure. I just pulled Hulk and duped him a few days later, still figuring him out.

Thanks for the input

Void doesn’t absolutely need his signature ability to be great. While it makes him easier it’s not a requirement for his r4 at least imo. Same with ghulk, although you have him duped.

Also to add I have a 5* r4 quake and she’s only r4 because of a t2a overflow back in December. Had to r4 the best I had at that time. I almost never use her. Imo there are better champs available in your roster to rank 4 over her.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Duped Quake
    umrjake57 wrote: »

Man, I wish I could play with Quake like that (ha, that sounds dirty lol) I need to practice with her some more.

It’s hard to learn but believe me when I say that it’s worth it
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Duped Hulk Ragnarok
    Hulk, great aw attacker, versatile and very fun to play
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Duped Hulk Ragnarok
    Rag hulk has the best all aroundness, utility, some decent stun heal block enervate, poison immune, the godly face me, possible regen cause he’s awakened. The other options have a certain thing. Void, utility, low damage. Quake, good damage, little utility besides dodging attacks and ability accuracy reduction and stun if she’s played right. And Hela has incredible damage. So rag hulk is the best option just play him and you’ll understand how he works
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Duped Quake
    I have a 6* ghulk and would never r4 a 5* — he is good only against like... 5 champs? sp2 power lock is lame, sp1 heal lock is ok on the other hand. also his crit dmg is low
    of listed I would go with Quake, she is so fun to play with. this month uncollected YJ would've been so easy with her
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★

Do you have a video with quake vs a stun immune? I really need to see how that works.
  • BeeweeBeewee Posts: 531 ★★★★
    Unduped Void
    Void is going to provide more versatility in the long run and his heavies provide a good counter to most champs in AW not to mention when you do get him duped he will have fear of the void.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Duped Quake
    Aleor wrote: »
    I have a 6* ghulk and would never r4 a 5* — he is good only against like... 5 champs? sp2 power lock is lame, sp1 heal lock is ok on the other hand. also his crit dmg is low
    of listed I would go with Quake, she is so fun to play with. this month uncollected YJ would've been so easy with her

Uncollected YJ has True Strike.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Duped Quake
    I have a duped 4/55 Quake and she makes some difficult fights in Act 5 pretty easy.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Duped Quake
    Aleor wrote: »

Uncollected YJ has True Strike.

oh, you right (( I just usually don't care about it as I don't have 5* quake
  • Fishman13579Fishman13579 Posts: 98
    Duped Quake
    Quake is the answer to so many fights it's silly. Stun immune are very hard to kill them without hitting them so you just fight them normally since she's got a good attack rating and her sp2 throws on that concussion. If there's no true strike she can beat anyone pretty much, without touching them. And before anyone jumps in I know champs that have ability accuracy reduction can negate her evade sometimes but overall she destroys people. If you can parry well you can play quake. She crushes any mystic, evade champs are useless against her like og spidey and NC, and her damage at r4 is insane if you play her well. She's my map 5 boss killer.