Aussie based 8.8mil looking for 3

8.8mil alli looking for for 3 or 4 players. Aussie Asia US based players so can find a Timezone to fit everyone

We are pretty relaxed and understand life comes first and Currently in gold 3 war running 2 BGs and tier 5/6. Looking 2 hit gold 2 when the next season (finally) starts.

We run 44422 AQ clearing all 3 BGs and finish 2800-3500. Looking for maybe getting to 44442 to jump a peak milestone tier.

If you or a group of vets of you are looking to take a break from the grind yet still play with some really good players or if you are active and looking to grow then contact me in game (wiremudavis) or on line (wiredavis)

Comments

• wiremudaviswiremudavis Member Posts: 70
    Still looking for 2 people. Let me know if you’re interested
  • ShannonSacrifice013ShannonSacrifice013 Member Posts: 49
    My fiance & I are interested our ign are shannon_24~1 & CorTrout24look us up and lmk if interested in us joining
    We are looking to fill 2 spots now.
    9.3 mil now looking for one more before the next season
    Looking for 1 more.
  • CpuneajmerCpuneajmer Member Posts: 29
    Whats the contact id?
    Hi guys we are looking for one member at the end of this SA. You will be able to join every war until the end of the season to make sure you get season rewards (will be 5 wars to go when you join). Now at 9.7mil in gold 2. Wiremudavis ign or wiredavis on line