**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which skill champ deserve to go to r5/awakening

TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
I only have 2 4* skill champions right now which are taskmaster and AV. I have 3 t4 skill cats and a skill AG. So which skill champion in general(excluding blade and GP)deserves rank5/awakening?

Comments

• Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Task is amazing when you know how to use his complicated self. I have AV as a 5* at R3 and he's good but I personally wouldn't R4 him meaning I probably wouldn't R5 him as a 4*. Or you could wait for a better choice to come along which isn't a bad choice either and most people would say do that instead.
  • Options
    RocapRocap Posts: 222
    edited July 2018
    ^ Like they said, Task is amazing and AV has his uses but you're better off waiting. I have one too and it's burning a hole in my inventory but all I have is a BP and I'd rather hope for Thor (rag) or GP.

Oh right, generally speaking, Crossbones, BW, Thor, maybe WS.
  • Options
    Sorry i wasn't clear. I meant which skill champs in general not just the ones i have
  • Options
    These are the skill champs i feel deserve r5/awakening in no particular order:
    -Blade(r5+ awakening)
    -GP(r5 only)
    -Killmonger(r5+ awakening)
    -Taskmaster(r5+ awakening)
    -Kingpin(r5 only)
    -Masacre(r5 only)
    -BP(Classic)(r5+ awakening)
    -HE(r5+awakening)
    Please tell me who i shouldn't consider or who else i should consider. Thanks.
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Elektra is worth R5 if awakened, probably not worth a gem however.
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Since you have taskmaster the synergy with Hawkeye makes his sig amazing. Not sure I'd use a gem on him but if it was burning that bad I might.
  • Options
    PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    HE is useful even unawakened. I use his power control (s1) to great effect, if he inflicts haemorrhage that’s just a bonus. But I’d go with Blade if I had him.
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Player wrote: »
    HE is useful even unawakened. I use his power control (s1) to great effect, if he inflicts haemorrhage that’s just a bonus. But I’d go with Blade if I had him.

Without question. But with his sig and the synergy he can get hemorrhage with every s3, even stack them. Great for boss kills, long fights.
  • Options
    NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    my first choice wud be

Blade (awaken makes him able to reg when below 71% hp till 71%). overwall a great champs for att, he destroys many aspect of the game with the synergi with GR. he will save a tons of potions since he can heal himself. When u play him right u will always have around 70% hp. and then the synergi with Spark make this Danger sense even better. and spark is just awesome.

Then depends where u are in the game. and champs i wud consier rank high

Killmonger is a great attacker and with is truestrike ability he kills medusa fair easy. he stacks bleed and activiated when u used sp3.. up to 30 stack bleeds and its fun. He can be a pain in def

HE - like @Player said

GP - she is a great attacker with able to do a high armor break or stop the power gain from hits. overall one of the best skill champ.

GB - in many of the quest he is great to have. specially for act 5. bad defender for aw cuz v easy to kill

WS + Killmonger = New mini SL
    This synergi make WS a great champ.. and dmg outout and bleed dmg is really great.
    and besides Killmonger is a great champ aswell.

Thise champsi wud not consider

BP - wudnt do him..stays at lower rank

Kingpin never really used him as an attacker, mainly see him as defender.

Taskmaster is fun altho the ability timer is really low so to make full use for him its req some agressive playstyle and timing. Wish Kabam make the timer longer or similar to Proxima so he can stack his att. so overall i wudnt do him.

Dont know Masacra but from fighting him in uncoll he dont seems that good. maybe im wrong but seems like a defender where u have to evade or even eat the sp cuz a block sp does more dmg lol.

• Options
    NguyenDau wrote: »
    my first choice wud be

Blade (awaken makes him able to reg when below 71% hp till 71%). overwall a great champs for att, he destroys many aspect of the game with the synergi with GR. he will save a tons of potions since he can heal himself. When u play him right u will always have around 70% hp. and then the synergi with Spark make this Danger sense even better. and spark is just awesome.

Then depends where u are in the game. and champs i wud consier rank high

Killmonger is a great attacker and with is truestrike ability he kills medusa fair easy. he stacks bleed and activiated when u used sp3.. up to 30 stack bleeds and its fun. He can be a pain in def

HE - like @Player said

GP - she is a great attacker with able to do a high armor break or stop the power gain from hits. overall one of the best skill champ.

GB - in many of the quest he is great to have. specially for act 5. bad defender for aw cuz v easy to kill

WS + Killmonger = New mini SL
    This synergi make WS a great champ.. and dmg outout and bleed dmg is really great.
    and besides Killmonger is a great champ aswell.

Thise champsi wud not consider

BP - wudnt do him..stays at lower rank

Kingpin never really used him as an attacker, mainly see him as defender.

Taskmaster is fun altho the ability timer is really low so to make full use for him its req some agressive playstyle and timing. Wish Kabam make the timer longer or similar to Proxima so he can stack his att. so overall i wudnt do him.

Dont know Masacra but from fighting him in uncoll he dont seems that good. maybe im wrong but seems like a defender where u have to evade or even eat the sp cuz a block sp does more dmg lol.

I only have one max out 4* at the moment, spidey classic, though regretting that a bit as i just duped void a while ago
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Killmonger is the only other worth it
  • Options
    Update: got new skill champs elektra and bp classic. Either worth awakening?