**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Me and a Friend Looking for an Map 4 Alliance

Me and my friend are looking for an alliance that does map 4. At the moment we are trying to push our champions to 5/50 or 3/45, here are our top champions and our rating below
q2vjv7lgwhto.png
o3ua9tgewlu8.png

Comments

• Options
    Could you settle for 3x5 plus great AW and event participation? If so contact my line : xItzTheName
  • Options
    DrekDrek Posts: 35
    We run map 4 constantly. Hit me up on Line d.nelson86
  • Options
    LynnixLynnix Posts: 16
    we just started a new squad and do all that youre lookin for holla at me Line: Lynnix [Johnny F]
  • Options
    TacoDougTacoDoug Posts: 138
    Currently 3x5 but will be running 4 soon once we’re full. If you’re looking for something more chill message me on line Kungpaomatthew.
  • Options
    Z28KdaZ28Kda Posts: 13
    Add me in game Z28Kda
  • Options
    WaddaboutmeWaddaboutme Posts: 129
    Gday mate. We are running 44442 and tiers10-12 for war. Aussie and US predominately. If you’re keen for a chat hit me up on line: waddaboutme we would be willing and able able to accommodate both of you.
  • Options
    WaddaboutmeWaddaboutme Posts: 129
    Although of my hunch is correct, you may have already found your new home. lol. Good luck mate!
  • Options
    Czb121Czb121 Posts: 2
    Thank you all for your invites i do apologize for not responds so quickly but i have found an alliance good everyone in finding more members