**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Item use? Is it gone?

How long has it been since the last item use day? 2 weeks? Is it discontinued? I've had to sell bunch of potions already. If you are going to discontinue an event, let us know. Send a message in game, don't just make us dig through the forums to find our news. If it isn't discontinued, do you have any guidance when it will return?

Comments

• Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    It's not gone, it's changed to a 3 day event
    It was announced, I just can't find where right now
  • Options
    thiazolethiazole Posts: 45
    I thought item use already lasted 3 days. But that still doesn't give any guidance to when we'll have it. I'd just rather use my potions than sell them, but I want to have them ready for item use day which never seems to come. For all we know it will be another 2 weeks which means I'll have to sell every potion I currently have in my crate - or it will be today. Who knows?
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    My guess is, it’s prolly next but yeah it’s not gone. They never announced a schedule. The community figured out schedules and posted them. It’ll take a month or 2 for someone to post a schedule on how the new 3 day events works. And the 1 day events also.
  • Options
    IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180
    For the alliance 3-day Events there always was a schedule. Item use was always after Perfect Series. I was disappointed by the change.
  • Options
    Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    😢😢😢
  • Options
    Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    I have a post about this that I've asked the moderators to comment on - good luck getting an "official" response! all I've asked for is some clarity not necessarily a nice image like Trucos provide us with