**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The war path in uncollected

XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
Just...how, the adaptiods have so much health it’s impossible to skillfully take him down by just intercepting cause block damage is too high, any champs you guys recommend?

Comments

• Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Try using the collector and only use sp3, I hear that it is a great way to solve any problems :tongue:. All jokes aside, my best advice is to use champs who gain power fast, I used Hyperion, and you don't really need to block or anything because you can just fire off your special attacks.
  • Options
    I’ve attempted it 5 times now and that IMIW is such a freaking pain ugh, I can handle almost everything else ;-;
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    IWIM was the only one that genuinely gave me trouble. I don't fight him enough to have learned his timing very well, but essentially just used a team revive and just muscled through it.

For the Adaptoids, high DOT champs and ones with regen work best. I basically used AA, Dr Voodoo, or Blade to get through them.
  • Options
    I have archangel but I use him for yellow jacket and cap as well so...he’s already low when I take him to venom and then that block damage makes me useless cause the adaptoids can just do 1,300 damage into a blocked hit, lovely
  • Options
    VizardVizard Posts: 71
    You understand that intercepting means you shouldn't be taking damage...right? Eating blocks and then punching back is not intercepting.
  • Options
    I know what intercepting is, but with IMIW he’s gaining power and throwing specials and going unstoppable, and you can’t even bait his heavies...
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    IWIM is probably the easiest champ to bait heavies with.

Timing the evade and counter-hit is where I typically mess up.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    IWIM is probably the easiest champ to bait heavies with.

Timing the evade and counter-hit is where I typically mess up.

Do you know what node I’m referring to? It lowers block proficiency until you have none and everything is unblockable, that’s why I can barely bait heavies