**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Daily Loyalty Cap update

Don't you think an increase in the daily loyalty cap can help players? Especially if there are potions/revives in the loyalty store, they are quite expensive and it would be cool to actually buy them for a change! Keep in mind that we give loyalty weekly to the alliance treasury so as we get it in, we usually use it. Even if it's capped at 5k loyalty daily from the 1k it is now, that will help.

I wouldn't mind buying a 'loyalty upgrade badge' for like 300 units to do this, and you could even make it for only Uncollected players? Might encourage more people to go for Uncollected as well.

I know there are WAY bigger issues in the game currently, but I think that can be a nice change.

Comments

• Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Not a bad idea, glad you added “bigger issues in game but..” cuz you would have been trolled lol. 1000 a day instead a lot and even though you get a lot from war, the items in the loyalty store are very valuable.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    They should just unlimit the loyalty cap all together. Gives people the incentive to actually request for help and likewise to provide help back.
  • Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★
    Sure, remove the loyalty cap. but put it back to 10 per help instead of 20. Don't want to be too greedy.