**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Not much difference between 4* rank4 venom pool and 5* rank4 venom pool.

I had been playing with my 4* venom pool and I used to like it a lot because of its regeneration and bleed to the opponent. So when I got my 5* venom pool it got me excited and I immediately upgraded him to Rank4 but to my surprise there isn't much difference between a 4* rank4 and 5* rank4 venom pool abilities. Both of them inflicts bleed close to 350 & 440 respectively. The regeneration is almost the same at 130+ and 180+, which is too bad when compared to their health and basic attack differences.. I have a screen shot while playing with both versions of venom pool and I will post it here. Please try to fix this as I tried really hard to get those catalysts and ISOs, I am feeling cheated.. vpy9kfjz43fs.png
vdbrzle90nzf.png
dh4hrkzaeh4p.png

Comments

• LordHamzieLordHamzie Member Posts: 9
    In case the screenshot isn't clear of the last pic I have posted another screenshot..
    P.S venom pool also does not steal any recent added buffs in the game..
    Screenshot
    23gyadgdi7qr.png
    A reply from admin is highly appreciated..
  • TKalTKal Member Posts: 534 ★★
    There is a pretty huge difference here. What were you waiting for ? 300 regenration ?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,962 ★★★★★
    You will get your reply tomorrow.
    Anyways, you need to do math before posting this. Venompool regens 9.5% HP withour recovery mastery (do the math ant see if it is correct in the 5-star version). The bleed is also a % os his attack, so you can do the same.
    I could help you but I don't have the numbers of their HP and attack
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Member Posts: 347 ★★
    edited July 2017
    Since 12.0, rank ups won't increase your ability potency. Only their base stats (ofc abilities tied to base stats like bleed and regen do increase). a 4/55 has around 30-50% more base stats than the 4* one.

why would you want a mod to answer you? answer what? you expected your VP to be twice as strong as a 4*? well he's not
    iis2ricngjqy.png
    6034cfxtmzcq.png
    wtvtv2znhzjo.png
    Just noticed that his stats are decreasing after leveling up. qe5xv0geccyu.png
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Member Posts: 1,379 ★★★★
    When you consider that the Regen numbers are appearing twice per second, that's a pretty big difference between the 4* and 5* version. The 5* is getting an extra 76 health per tic (tic meaning every 0.5 seconds).

Same for the bleed, what appears to be a small difference in damage actually equates to a much larger one after the full duration. I'd say the 5* is significantly better than the 4* judging by those screenshots.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,962 ★★★★★
    LordHamzie wrote: »
    Just noticed that his stats are decreasing after leveling up. qe5xv0geccyu.png

You had a boost activated between those screenshots.