**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Heimdall Confirmed

2»

Comments

• Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Ughhh, of all the potential characters, why Korg? He was one of the worst parts of Thor Ragnarok.

OG Valkyrie or comic version of Executioner (because MCU Executioner was stupid AF) would have been way better.
  • Options
    BrutalrulesBrutalrules Posts: 51
    Sept New Champs Is Blue Marvel and Crystal Odin
  • Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Ughhh, of all the potential characters, why Korg? He was one of the worst parts of Thor Ragnarok.

OG Valkyrie or comic version of Executioner (because MCU Executioner was stupid AF) would have been way better.

He was the best part of Thor Ragnarok.

Blasphemer!! How dare you not recognize the greatness that is the Goldbloom in everything he does?!?
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    I would have preferred MCU Valkyrie over Heimdall, but mildly psyched to see Korg there. Heimdall is okay, RS can go take a nose-dive... wait, kinda noseless... swan-dive off the Soul Cliff. Looks like garbage, and I don't care about his **** arse, which means he will somehow be the best champ of the lot -.-
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

djr17 wrote: »

Blasphemer!! How dare you not recognize the greatness that is the Goldbloom in everything he does?!?

Its a tie
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Rather have Thing than Korg
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Rets wrote: »
    I hope heimdall is faithful to the MCU, even if its his refugee look from ragnarok. He should be a good addition with good skills

However, am i the only one bothered by this “iron skull”?
    Jeez why not put the classic black **** undercoat, its badass

His refugee look isn’t bad but decked out in all his armor. I mean that’s glorious.
  • Options
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    I hope heimdall is faithful to the MCU, even if its his refugee look from ragnarok. He should be a good addition with good skills

His refugee look isn’t bad but decked out in all his armor. I mean that’s glorious.

Meh. Like a male Angela.
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Korg will be poison immune... "But he's made of rock" you might say. I say "Do you bleed?... You will."
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Beewee wrote: »
    Korg better be better then blade and the absolute counter to ghost.

what??? Just about any champion is a counter to ghost. I'm looking for more counters to Modok, Medusa, IMIW and most importantly Domino
  • Options
    Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    edited July 2018
    @V1PER1987

What do you mean by " I hope he doesn’t suffer from Angela syndrome." It's the first time I "hear" about Angela Syndrome.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I just want korg
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Hating on Korg is like hating the fact someone just gave you $1M. It makes no sense.

Korg is hands down one of the best things ever in the MCU.
  • Options
    @V1PER1987

What do you mean by " I hope he doesn’t suffer from Angela syndrome." It's the first time I "hear" about Angela Syndrome.

Big sharp weapon that does no bleed dmg. Also known as the Psylocke Paradox
  • Options
    Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    IanMoone wrote: »
    I kid you not youtube red skull steal iron man suit and episode title the avengers protocal will pop up

The iron skull bro

Gonna be tiiiiight
  • Options
    KhanMedina wrote: »
    @V1PER1987

Big sharp weapon that does no bleed dmg. Also known as the Psylocke Paradox

@Stark78Alfa this is what I mean. Sword in hand but no bleed damage. I can try and pretend Psylocke is fine and doesn’t bleed since her blades are psionic energy.
  • Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Finally Red Skull is getting added !!!
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    KhanMedina wrote: »
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

Meh. Like a male Angela.

I’m calling dibs on calling him Mangela if that’s the case..
  • Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    Beewee wrote: »
    Korg better be better then blade and the absolute counter to ghost.

Ghost is hard?
  • Options
    MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    edited July 2018
    So that worthless stone guy from the Thor movie gets added as a character instead of somebody useful...cuz im sure that guy will be another colossus..
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,780 ★★★★★
    So if it's true and he added your looking at possibly our 2nd triple immunity character. Hes made of rocks. They dont bleed or poison or burn.
  • Options
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    So if it's true and he added your looking at possibly our 2nd triple immunity character. Hes made of rocks. They dont bleed or poison or burn.

Maybe a quad immune (immune to cold)?
  • Options
    dparmdparm Posts: 109

I'm not sure why you think he'll get triple or quad immunity. There are many characters in the game who, by basic reasoning, should have immunities (and conversely, weaknesses) -- yet they don't. Too many immunities and it throws off the balance of the game.
  • Options
    dparm wrote: »

I'm not sure why you think he'll get triple or quad immunity. There are many characters in the game who, by basic reasoning, should have immunities (and conversely, weaknesses) -- yet they don't. Too many immunities and it throws off the balance of the game.

Because it’s fun to make believe and dream.