Due to an issue with Alliance War Defense Tactic, we will be ending this Alliance War Season effective immediately. This current War will not count towards your Alliance War Season Score. War Season eligibility rewards will be reduced to 2 Wars in the Season.

We understand that this is not a perfect solution, but without the ability to remove or freeze the War Rating quick enough, the rest of our Alliance War season would be compromised.

This war will remain active, and in-game, you will still see the season until tomorrow. After we end the season tomorrow, we will be taking some time to collect data and remove the changes to the Alliance War Season score. Once that is complete, we will be able to send out Alliance War Season rewards.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

premium hero crystals

today i opened 22 phc's and i got all 2* champions and 1 3* champion...... why should i play this game again

Comments

• MaidrilMaidril Posts: 289
    What did you expect? Many of us have opened well over 100 without a 4*.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 2,383 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    It's obvious.

So you can do it again next week. :p
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 297
    v2fmyty2zomk.png

Gotta have faith! Dreams do come true...(not)
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 887 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    today i opened 22 phc's and i got all 2* champions and 1 3* champion...... why should i play this game again

PHC's have a 2% chance of getting a 4star. Don't put too much hope in getting champs from there.
    I got my first 4star from a PHC after 6 months of playing. And it was Joe Fixit :smile: