**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Rank down tickets

gopal48gopal48 Posts: 1
edited July 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Kabam please give us some 3* and 4* rank down tickets in the next update

Comments

• Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    still at it huh?
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    RDT's? Sorry mate, if you've made some wrong decisions with your RDT's, those mistakes will be immortalized..... FOREVER.
  • Options
    username92847username92847 Posts: 292
    Forever .. is a long time.

& i bet kabam will sell em in the future, after another boycot, while trying to win back the players.

It'll be funny to me then, cause I wont need em in a few months, ... so they are loosing money, not selling em NOW
  • Options
    AdzomaticAdzomatic Posts: 66
    its actually in Kabams best interest to release more rank down tickets, as the end result is higher prestige across the board as majority of people will be ranking down lower prestige champs to rank up higher prestige champs, thus making AQ difficulty raise and end result more Unit spend and $$ for kabam.. so get to it kabam and release some RDT :-P
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    ^^^ interesting, I didn't realize that, but yeah.
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Adzomatic wrote: »
    its actually in Kabams best interest to release more rank down tickets, as the end result is higher prestige across the board as majority of people will be ranking down lower prestige champs to rank up higher prestige champs, thus making AQ difficulty raise and end result more Unit spend and $$ for kabam.. so get to it kabam and release some RDT :-P

You assume people use potions to complete AQ.
  • Options
    So,...? The top 10% doesn't want RDTs available, ....?... so the other players cant re-use resources & give them competition?