Level Up Solo Event

UlfricFrostUlfricFrost Member Posts: 53
Pretty sure you guys goofed yet again. Arena wins shouldn't have been next. Solo Level Up Event should have been next. This on top of my phone crashing every 15 mins. What in the **** is going on over there? Hire some new people to fix the overheating issues & get a schedule set up for events.

Comments

• UlfricFrostUlfricFrost Member Posts: 53
    Yeah, I thought they rotated. I’ve been wrong before. I’m in the same boat as you, catalyst and ISO expiring soon.Just aggravating on top of all other game issues. It would be nice to have a level up event every day. They did once a long time ago for 5 or so days when they royally messed up the game. But that was nothing compared to the (blank) show we have going on now.
  • KindaGomans3KindaGomans3 Member Posts: 174
    Yep just to be clear the 22 hour events are as follows
    Event completion
    Level up
    Arena
    Hero use

The Past two times u skipping level up that a weeks worth like did u get rid of it or something and I didn’t know like a lot I didn’t even know was going on like u changed the nodes in aw did a new season start I don’t even know but I doooooo know that we were supposed to have a level up today
    n3s3dlvrk7n9.png
    px1xhemoauol.png
    hkts7y74irpx.png
    Completely skipped twice
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Member Posts: 224 ★★
    It's random for some stupid reason! Kabam should have the 4 events follow a set pattern, just like they do for the normal alliance events, why the solo events are random is anyone's guess ?
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Member Posts: 224 ★★
    edited July 2018
    Also want to know when item use will start it was really annoying that they started the new events with peak milestones straight after perfect series, they would have known we would all be waiting to use items !
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Member Posts: 632 ★★
    I asked in a recent post of my own for a schedule of new event I got a reply (eventually) from Kabam Lyra saying they're looking into providing a schedule....watch this space!
  • IcehawklbIcehawklb Member Posts: 180
    Solo Events have always been random. Only Alliance events had a schedule.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Member Posts: 418 ★★★
    Something is up with level up not running otherwis Kabam would have chimed in by now on one of the threads.
    Problem now is everyone is going to be loaded when it finally goes ans rank rewards are going to be tough to score high in.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Member Posts: 945 ★★★
    Yep just to be clear the 22 hour events are as follows
    Event completion
    Level up
    Arena
    Hero use

The Past two times u skipping level up that a weeks worth like did u get rid of it or something and I didn’t know like a lot I didn’t even know was going on like u changed the nodes in aw did a new season start I don’t even know but I doooooo know that we were supposed to have a level up today

Those are indeed the 4 different solo events but that isn’t the order they come in. They are actually random, but don’t follow each other back to back. There is also something in place so that we don’t go 7 days without a specific event (I think. I remember they said something about making sure of that after the last time that we went a week without level up.)
  • UlfricFrostUlfricFrost Member Posts: 53
    Ridiculousness at its finest
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,860 ★★★★★
    Here it is. Happy days!
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Member Posts: 632 ★★
    Just in case you all havent seen it....
    Below is the schedule of rotation for the various 1 and 3-Day events.

1-Day Alliance Events
    1. Perfect Series
    2. Quest Completion
    3. Class Use
    4. Item Use
    5. Alliance Brawl
    6. Arena Combat
    7. Loyalty Spend
    8. Alliance Help

3-Day Alliance Events
    1. Arena Wins
    2. Quest Completion