Ghost Rider not incinerate immune.

2»

Comments

  • MehWhateverMehWhatever Posts: 23
    Ashkenzia wrote: »
    Why is burning rider not incinerate immune.In movies he is not affected by grenades and even bombs. Couldn't get the reason of this.

    because You fight fire...with fire
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 1,991 ★★★★★
    exe wrote: »
    Psylocke/Angela "Fighting with sword and still cannot bleed opponents = )) while some champs can just punch [ Ultron ] and make opponent bleed = ))))))))))))) haha

    lots of things like these but balance of contest = )))))))))))))))))))) :smiley:

    Are you seriously saying that if a seven foot tall robot hit you in the face with its METAL FISTS you wouldn't be bleeding?
  • Gambl0rGambl0r Posts: 166 ★★
    good you brought this up, it doesn't make any sense. And for those just saying to accept it, let it go, 'there's been 50 posts already!', contribute nothing. No you're not cool for mocking someone with a very valid point about a character in the game.
    Ghost Rider should be immune to bleed, poison, incinerate just like Iceman
  • exeexe Posts: 56
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    exe wrote: »
    Psylocke/Angela "Fighting with sword and still cannot bleed opponents = )) while some champs can just punch [ Ultron ] and make opponent bleed = ))))))))))))) haha

    lots of things like these but balance of contest = )))))))))))))))))))) :smiley:

    Are you seriously saying that if a seven foot tall robot hit you in the face with its METAL FISTS you wouldn't be bleeding?

    OK mr.hood then tell me why iron man, superior iron man and war machine with heavy metal fists can't bleed with punches, why psylocke / angela can't bleed with swords?

    Now you will say ulton is 7 feet tall and all these are 5:10 or 5:11 can't bleed lolzz = ))
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 1,991 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    exe wrote: »
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    exe wrote: »
    Psylocke/Angela "Fighting with sword and still cannot bleed opponents = )) while some champs can just punch [ Ultron ] and make opponent bleed = ))))))))))))) haha

    lots of things like these but balance of contest = )))))))))))))))))))) :smiley:

    Are you seriously saying that if a seven foot tall robot hit you in the face with its METAL FISTS you wouldn't be bleeding?

    OK mr.hood then tell me why iron man, superior iron man and war machine with heavy metal fists can't bleed with punches, why psylocke / angela can't bleed with swords?

    Now you will say ulton is 7 feet tall and all these are 5:10 or 5:11 can't bleed lolzz = ))

    No, I was really just saying get a better example.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 12,886 ★★★★★
    Gambl0r wrote: »
    good you brought this up, it doesn't make any sense. And for those just saying to accept it, let it go, 'there's been 50 posts already!', contribute nothing. No you're not cool for mocking someone with a very valid point about a character in the game.
    Ghost Rider should be immune to bleed, poison, incinerate just like Iceman

    Of course it doesn't make sense. Because you are using real life logic in the game.
    If you knew how fictional universes can work tou would know how the game makes sense on its own
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,876 ★★★★★
    Why does Gwenpool have any powers whatsoever?

    Why can Colossus be poisoned by ants?

    Why can Masacre throw a gun at people for five times the damage it causes when he shoots them?

    Why don't Moon Knight's bleeds stack? Why don't his guns cause bleed, but his bo staff does?

    Why don't Psylocke/Angela/Thor Ragnarok/Hela inflict bleed?

    If Groot falls over in a forest, but no-one is punching him, does he make a sound?

    These are important questions to ask, @Ashkenzia. The answers, you must find within...

    I'll just add on...

    Why does blade have to hold his fist to his head to regenerate?

    Where do punisher and rocket keep all their guns/gun parts?

    How does someone dodge 50+ ants flying straight at them?

    Why isn't drax immune to pain? I mean, he did crash onto land from space while OUTSIDE the ship.

    How does blocking bullets not make you bleed?
  • AshkenziaAshkenzia Posts: 13
    The conclusion of so many posts on this comes out to be :
    Being incinerate immune would make him beyond God tier
    Making him too powerful...
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 1,704 ★★★
    Here is one for you.....

    He is not actually the real ghost rider....
    He is an imposter....
    ......
    ......
    Just someone who spent to long at burning man festival....
    ....
    ...
    Bu dum tish....
    Lol...
  • OkamiKageOkamiKage Posts: 13
    edited July 2018
    Why don't bullets bounce off of Iron Man, War Machine, Black Panther, Hulk, etc like they do in the movies???

    Why does Venom trigger Spider Sense???
  • InfinityM04InfinityM04 Posts: 118
    My favorite post so far: "If Groot falls over in a forest and no one is punching him, does he make a sound?" lmao. But seriously, I get that these things don't contribute to the OP's very valid question, but at the same time people should go up to the right hand corner where it says "search" and bring back the old threads instead of making a new one each time. Then, we can keep the discussion going, and going, and going, until Kabam listens to this valid questions as to why does Iron Man, etc bleed if he's in a perfectly good suit of armor like in the movies, or why doesn't Angela's sword cause bleed (I'm not complaining too much since I still love her buffs) or why doesn't Hulk knock out a human Hawkeye or Black Widow with one punch, or why do characters that float are affected by attacks such as Quake or Electro's SP2, or why isn't Ghost Riders immune to certain things?.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,876 ★★★★★
    Ghost rider's sp3 should be changed so that instead of a motorbike flying through the wall, ghost flies through the wall and ghost rider uses the whip to grab on and throws her at the opponent. Imagine that...
Sign In or Register to comment.