**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cable boss in Aq map3

Why is it that day 3 onwards cable boss seems really overpowered I have never struggled against a boss this bad seems 2 hits on 4* r4 and I'm dead or else degen seems to get you even a r4 5* yj seems to die so quick I've faced uncollected bosses without this much trouble plus I'm told map 5 and 6 bosses are significantly easier to fight how can this be? Kabam you need to investigate and fix this issue uncollected should not be easier than a map 3 boss on any day of the week

Comments

• Esketit420Esketit420 Posts: 58
    edited July 2018
    Use Loki, his sp1 steals all of the opponents buffs and if I’m right you can steal cable’s degen and make him use it against himself
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Esketit420 wrote: »
    Use Loki, his sp1 steals all of the opponents buffs and if I’m right you can steal cable’s degen and make him use it against himself

I don't see how you could steal a debuff on yourself, but if you did use Loki on a boss fight, you're better off keeping them cursed with s3 and heavy attacks. Then the buffs just come right to you and you can still use your s2 for big dmg once your HP is higher than his.
  • Esketit420Esketit420 Posts: 58
    @KhanMedina good call on the specials but I have stolen a debuff on myself. This has happened when blade used his sp3 (causing insane bleed damage) and I used Loki’s sp1 and made blade bleed himself, might just be a bug also
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    He was previously Map 5 boss hence the difficulty. But I've found Nebula pretty good against him.
  • CadecusCadecus Posts: 16
    Awakened Ultron, all day long. Feels like cheating.