**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Map 3 bosses are very difficult

Hi Team,

I am here to propose that the boss difficulty in AQ Map 3 be toned down. Cable has too many buffs which makes him more difficult than bosses in Map 5.

Please take a step back and get him in line with Map 3 difficulty. Cable is even more difficult than the ultimate boss of Map 3.

Comments

• mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    all the mini's are harder than the actual boss.

And Cable is tough, but he's really easy with the right champs.
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    all the mini's are harder than the actual boss.

And Cable is tough, but he's really easy with the right champs.

To be honest, we're not a bunch of newbs in the alliance. We clear map 5 twice a week, but when it comes to map 3, a lot of ppl die on Cable. Maybe it is a mis-timed parry, some lag or just fast AI reaction, but even one mistake leads to a KO.

Can you please mention the right champs, maybe I can look at my roster. I used DV and Void last AQ and it was ok. DV is probably the best option in my opinion, I've taken down several bosses with him.
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    Cable's degen is a bit insane. Almost kills me every time.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    you're not the only one who got wrecked by cable, he si so annoying and confusing for me
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    when he was on map 5 i would just lock him down with magik.
  • iamthegodofwariamthegodofwar Posts: 74
    If you want easy mini boss, then pay for map4 or map5. Map3 is free that is why its harder.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Ultron duped is the best for him. He can bleed cable without getting degen. Also, cables sp1 actually heals Ultron because it’s energy damage he converts. Just avoid the block damage and heavy.

I don’t have him so stark spidey is my guy. Makes the fight shorter, but one wrong move and he’s dead.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I have more trouble with cable than kingpin
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    I find Cable to be a bit tricky at times (his heavy is awkward to evade). The best way to kill Cable is likely with SESM.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Ultron and Nebula are good against him. Both don't get degen even if struck by heavy. You can keep him powerlocked the entire fight using Nebula after stacking shock charges and launching SP1.