**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 5.2.5 & 5.2.6 Attack Team Advice

Hi guys, I'd like to hear your opinions as to what champions I should take into my final journey to become The Uncollected.
Here's my top champs: 5/50 Iceman unduped, 4/40 Dr. Voodoo sig 39, 4/40 AA sig 29, 4/40 Cap America IW sig 17, 2/35 Medusa unduped, 4/40 Quake unduped, 4/40 Scarlet Witch sig 79, 4/40 OG Hulk sig 39, 2/35 Ultron unduped, 4/40 Crossbones unduped and 4/40 Magik unduped. Every comment is highly appreciated!
PS: I don't have any sig stones left.

Comments

• Options
    krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    4/40 AA
    5/50 IceMan
    4/40 Voodoo
    4/40 Cap Am IW
    4/40 Hulk

You have a lot of great champs, but be sure to have a stock of 1200 units before you go in the final quest.
  • Options
    Xinel07Xinel07 Posts: 24
    @krauserhunt Thanks for your opinion, I agree! What about Scarlet Witch instead of Voodoo? It is easier for me to play SW than Voodoo.
    And yeah absolutely, I'm saving as many revives and units as I can.
  • Options
    krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    I dont have SW duped, so no idea what she can exactly do and how well.

Dr Voodoo duped is a really good power controller and damage dealer.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Iceman
    Voodoo
    AA
    SW
    Hulk or Medusa

My mvp was duped hulk but he was 4* R5 sig70. Basically used him to take off big chunks of life fast, l1 revive only and rinse and repeat cause you're basically dead when Collector throws a special 1. Hulk with low health will hit hard and you might even be able to chain stun at least once in awhile to get more damage per run.

Maybe hold off til hulk can get t0 R5 though ti save some revives.

SW is great for big quick damage too.

Iceman is your best to help get you too him

Voodoo to help get you to him too

I don’t have a strong Medusa but she can hit hard, just not as hard as hulk with low health
  • Options
    Thank you guys!
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i did it with this team

medusa, hyperion, stark spider, mordo and DORMAMU

you could clear lane with medu and arcangel and then use hulk, i spend 300 runes, and more than 20 revives in the stash for dormamu, its a boring fight, my best round were 21 hits, lol
  • Options
    Update: Just became Uncollected today, ended up using: SW (awesome), Iceman (not too bad), 5* R3 Ultron (was very useful), Archangel (devastating) and Hulk (Collector MVP).
    Items: 4 level 2 team revives, 2 level 2 revives, 8 level 1 revives and a bunch of health potions.
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Xinel07 wrote: »
    Update: Just became Uncollected today, ended up using: SW (awesome), Iceman (not too bad), 5* R3 Ultron (was very useful), Archangel (devastating) and Hulk (Collector MVP).
    Items: 4 level 2 team revives, 2 level 2 revives, 8 level 1 revives and a bunch of health potions.

Excellent!!! Congratulations. I seem to have hit a wall at 5.2.3 can't seem to do anything.