**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Rewards AQ bogus

The new rewards did exactly what I said they would. They took away the lower map 2 crystals that gave away AQ and AW health and revives completely. This totally hurts the lower people who don't spend. Now you are totally forced to spend in order to play in AQ if you don't have 4*/40 or 5*/35 and at least level 50 up. You didn't lower those items in glory store either, which shows that was the entire point of the change. But the way the game is running the end is near for your broken company!

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    What AQ map are you playing that you'd have to spend?
  • Options
    TheeWolverineTheeWolverine Posts: 77
    Map 2 in AQ gives gave potions for health and revives hitting all the milestones. Now the milestones don't pay out as you hit each one. Doesn't sound like a lot but for those teams that used map 2 strictly to help smaller players in AW they all got screwed. Plenty of team revives and 1500/3000 health gone. Also the glory released during milestones reached on each day paid out could be converted to health. Make no mistake it was changed to force more to buy. The elimination of brackets also changed the payouts for the week by crowding more alliances into the same single bracket.
  • Options
    battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    edited July 2018
    15 map 2 crystals dont pay out enough revives and health? I got a few last week when we were inadvertently placed in normal incorrectly and was ecstatic. Not sure how much you can possibly need.
  • Options
    Starkiller_KE2_0Starkiller_KE2_0 Posts: 154
    If you are actually mad that you are getting better map crystals from the peak rewards then join a worse alliance? The rewards are paying our way above what they used to (I'll take 4 map 5 and 6 map 4 over a map 2, 6 map 3, and 3 map 4 any day).