**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Limber 1 or 5

So I've played around with mastery settings when they were free last week. Have carried Limber at 5 since forever (coming out of a stun immediately and being able to parry/stun the opponent was awesome) but dropped it to 1 and didn't see much of a difference. Reset it back to 5 but am considering back to 1. Who's a big believer in Limber at 5 and who thinks those other 4 points can be better used elsewhere?

Comments

• Options
    TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    edited July 2017
    If u r good player u wont get parried so limber max is not for attack. It is for aw defence. And u may think why only i say parry? Bcaz for other stun like bpcw stun reflect, bw sp3 stun etc will have enough stun time to kill u even u max limber. So choice is uors. I m running 4 pt in limber.
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    Not necessarily important, specially if you're playing in mid to high tiers of AW where most people will have parry and stupefy maxed. Willpower and coagulate are better masteries for AW defence.
  • Options
    Sanji1989Sanji1989 Posts: 4
    If you use Groot, King Groot or Rogue these champs benefit the most from limber 5. I'm a firm believer it should be maxed or closed to it but it will depend on your build since sacrificing a fraction of stun time on you can be worth it if your maxing something like mystical dispersion or something.