**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Spelling error?

This shouldn’t say avengers avengers right? 1hstbgriufh3.png
Should it say all avengers like the website
aoyft3amq6ob.png

Comments

• Metal_LicaMetal_Lica Posts: 51
    This grammatical error isn’t just with void but with all champions with those types of synergies.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    There has been a grammar error in the loading tips since forever. I've even opened a ticket about it in the past.

"...prestige is based off of..."

Regardless, grammar and spelling is the least of Kabam's worries right now.
  • Metal_LicaMetal_Lica Posts: 51
    Yeah I’d imagine any grammatical errors within the game are way down on their list of things to do.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    And a waste of a forum post.
  • RocapRocap Posts: 222
    Avengers Avengers avenging avenged average agendas available avatar Avenue aventurine a virtual assistant alternative although American animals airlines Avengers.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    Lol there are tons of spelling and grammatical errors in the game. It’s like a 10 year old wrote the dialogue.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Maidril wrote: »
    Lol there are tons of spelling and grammatical errors in the game. It’s like a 10 year old wrote the dialogue.

Yeah, or they generate a ton of code all the time and they don’t have all the time in the world to check over it then edit the file...but I guess they could hire one guy to play thru everything to check quest dialogue with hacker champs (to go fast) and all champs for that measure to check stuff there.

I could do that for u kabam :) (not really sarcasm) if my phone wasn’t becoming a fire-bomb in my hands. Best of luck fixing it.